No announcement yet.

Nissan Kumquat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is it with car names,we used to have dependable,honest,good,staunch names like the .....uhmmm.......

cortina !! and the sierra and the cavalier and the maxi and the princess and the ....de tomaso pantera !!!!

now we get the toyota pantyliner and the vauxhall colostomy ,its all very dispiriting some times,

and whilst were at it as much as i like my present form of transport,why the hell IS it called a surf ??
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Good for Nissan I say!

I can imagine their design dept...

"Hey, you know that bunch of 'knit your own yogurt' hippies in advertising..."
      "Yeah?"
      "Well, how about a BIIIG nasty 4x4 SPECIFICALLY for use in the city, on the road? That'll wind them up!"
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
        What gets me is that Nissan have specifically made a 4x4 to only be used on the road and the urban environment. Why? It only adds to the anti-4x4 brigades arguement.
        It's to cope with all the heavy snow you get in citys. It means you can drive forwards another 3 feet up to the bumper of the 'ordinary' two wheel drive car that is stuck in front, you then catch the other drivers attention and give him a slow shake of your head and a disapproving look then get your blanket and flask out to wait for the thaw.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Good for Nissan I say!

I can imagine their design dept...

"Hey, you know that bunch of 'knit your own yogurt' hippies in advertising..."
          "Yeah?"
          "Well, how about a BIIIG nasty 4x4 SPECIFICALLY for use in the city, on the road? That'll wind them up!"
          maybe, but the transfer case must get as much use as a condom machine in a monastery
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            miss "kumquat" looks as if she has .............."one stuck in sideways"

looks more like she is holding back the squits "Hurry up with the pic already, I goota go!"
            Alan

Comment

i once had a renault fuego!!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                i once had a renault fuego!!!lol
                The turbo versions were quick.
                Alan

Comment

Doesn't 'Fuego' mean 'smoke' in Spanish or Italian?

Appropriate for those... very stylish looker for the time though.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Get the buckets ready !!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now

Coming to a forum near you !!!!

Nissan styling at it's best !!!

There is Ugly..........

and there is ......

The Nissan Cube

The Nissan Escargot

and the

wait for it !!

Nissan Pao - a car so ugly it ate the ugly tree !!!

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                    X