Sign writing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do goats?

I have a goat thats been complaining of a sore back. It looks like a disc problem to me...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Charvell, I couldn't find a Tony N but found a Linda on the member's list, so hopefully it is the same person, otherwise she has received a bit of a random message....
      "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Apache, I have never done a goat but am willing to give it a go. How tame is it??
        "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Originally posted by EvH View Post
          Charvell, I couldn't find a Tony N but found a Linda on the member's list, so hopefully it is the same person, otherwise she has received a bit of a random message....
          That is the correct Linda. Tony is there as TonyN.

I would try to avoid saying anything about 'doing goats' as we approach Friday night. Things can get a bit strange after the pubs kick out...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

I would try to avoid saying anything about 'doing goats' as we approach Friday night. Things can get a bit strange after the pubs kick out...
            True, true... Let me rephrase that then... "I can most probably fix your goat's sore back"
            Hhhmmm, that can still be taken up the wrong way I guess???
            "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

True, true... Let me rephrase that then... "I can most probably fix your goat's sore back"
              Hhhmmm, that can still be taken up the wrong way I guess???
              if yr stuck i'll help put stickers on

Comment

Thx BDT!

Uhm, I still need help with my dodgy lighter.... I have to go up to Bedfordshire next week... Any chance?
                "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Thx BDT!

Uhm, I still need help with my dodgy lighter.... I have to go up to Bedfordshire next week... Any chance?
                  u do try dont u lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    u do try dont u lol
                    A girl has got to do what a girls has got to do... So, how about it?
                    "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

cant promise as got loads on this week,but if i can i'll ring u

Comment

If someone said that in the Martell BTD, you'd be well sorted...
                        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          cant promise as got loads on this week,but if i can i'll ring u
                          That's good enough... I'll come to yours if that is easier??

I can also then show you the design I wanna put on my car...
                          "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Working...
                          X