Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

HELP
    anita's sister is coming an she got two, YES 2 YOUNGISH anklebiters (9 and 12) coming this weekend coming )
    is there a green lane and few fords i can take them to?? near romsey area of southampton please as they both love my Truck spooky.
    as we live out the back of BEYOND NOW THERE NOTHING TO KEEP THEM 2 AMUSED
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

COUGH!.... who's Anita?

p.s. buy a playstation... i spend most lunchtimes playing it with kids.... mum's happy cos we're all sitting down!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

There is a pretty decent ford up in Wellow mate. If you head out into the forest theres a rough peice of land you can drive on... nothing much but its fun! an then head off to the ford....

if the weather aint too bad theres Carlos Ice cream place like 3 minutes from the ford... they have a petting zoo thing too ... dunno if a 9 an 12 year old would like that but hey!

If you want anymore details mate, let me know an i'll get some directions an other stuff etc sorted!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
        COUGH!.... who's Anita?

p.s. buy a playstation... i spend most lunchtimes playing it with kids.... mum's happy cos we're all sitting down!
        Matt try and keep up son
        anita is my girlfriend mate
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          There is a pretty decent ford up in Wellow mate. If you head out into the forest theres a rough peice of land you can drive on... nothing much but its fun! an then head off to the ford....

if the weather aint too bad theres Carlos Ice cream place like 3 minutes from the ford... they have a petting zoo thing too ... dunno if a 9 an 12 year old would like that but hey!

If you want anymore details mate, let me know an i'll get some directions an other stuff etc sorted!
          Nice one Rod thanks mate so from carlo's up road to wellow yes
          that should keep the boys happy wheres this bit of land then??
          Pops

Comment

Working...
          X