FAO Popeye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Popeye

Ian where do you want Will to drop off that part from the turbo to exhaust.Do you want him to leave it with stein or woodzie
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

or with me and ill drop down with the switches??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      or with me and ill drop down with the switches??
      ideal mate i'll put it with your stuff.Thanks alot

Comment

Dont mind rich whatever's easier, when are you getting the switches to BDT? cos i may have to go to brighton next week and can pick it up from Andy's (along with the switches and light bar), how much do i owe ya for it mate?
        i can either paypal or send cheque or cash when we meet at the london run! up to you Rich! (the southern comfort's kickin in)
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i dont even know what its worth tell the truth ian.Just say a price and that'll do me.Will is taking stuff up at the end of the week to Andy
          if ya wanna do paypal then you can send whatever you want to richardholmes434@hotmail.com

Comment

just make sure rich doesnt leave it on roof of surf and then drive it!! lolol

Comment

just make sure rich doesnt leave it on roof of surf and then drive it!! lolol
              it's on the floor with your stuff at the mo so if i can drive the truck then it'll be a miracle without an engine..

Comment

or i could drop it in as i go past friday evening coming from brighton

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                  or i could drop it in as i go past friday evening coming from brighton
                  and i could give u even more stuff to pass on to ian!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    i dont even know what its worth tell the truth ian.Just say a price and that'll do me.Will is taking stuff up at the end of the week to Andy
                    if ya wanna do paypal then you can send whatever you want to richardholmes434@hotmail.com
                    Your putting me on the spot here Rich! ok is a tenner alright? i've no idea either, if ya think it's should be more just say,

Comment

and i could give u even more stuff to pass on to ian!
                      if you want m8 as it better to go from brighton to portsmouth on way to woodzies up to popeye m8

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                        if you want m8 as it better to go from brighton to portsmouth on way to woodzies up to popeye m8
                        and well worth it,1.to see his truck,it's truley awesome and 2.he does a mean bacon sarnie!

Comment

and well worth it,1.to see his truck,it's truley awesome and 2.he does a mean bacon sarnie!
                          was just thinking it might save him a trip as i will be passing portmouth

Comment

Just reply'd to your pm Will, however if you want to pop in you'll be welcome, or meet up where ever you want, give me a call on the no mate, and we'll sort sumat out,

Comment

pm answered m8

Comment

Working...
                              X