Puma Photos with New Momo Alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puma Photos with New Momo Alloys

ok, so I cleaned up the car a bit, stuck new alloys on yesterday (Momos with black spokes). Getting the windows tinted on Monday and buying some wax on Wednesday. Going on holiday on Thursday, but when she's all finished I'll post the pics/link here. (For any who are interested). I know the tyres need blackening, and I bought some spray shine today for tomorrow)

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/m...rent=Puma1.jpg

Last edited by Snorkel; 6 April 2008, 01:44.
    Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Bit of a girls car innit?

Comment

Can't argue that there arn't lots of girls who own them, but I know that lots of guys do too! But I'm 'butching' it up slowly. Looking forward to modding a surf one day though - that'll sure balance my 'image' anyway lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
        Can't argue that there arn't lots of girls who own them, but I know that lots of guys do too! But I'm 'butching' it up slowly. Looking forward to modding a surf one day though - that'll sure balance my 'image' anyway lol.
        hehe!! looks OK mate, needs lowering about 40mm though.

Comment

yeah someone else mentioned about lowering it to me. I will enquire whether it's feasible with the 17" alloys on. I quite like having clearance though but yeah may look a bit better lowered a little.

Comment

Working...
          X