1st gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st gen

this was a bit fishy ...... buyer no feedback .......seller no feed back......

oh and when i asked about the rear roll bar i got 'selling it for a fiend innit'

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tab%3DWatching

Damm missed the link
    Last edited by BioHazard; 5 April 2008, 21:01.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post

oh and when i asked about the rear roll bar i got 'selling it for a fiend innit'

Damm missed the link
    The buyer has only been listed since 31st march some dodgy dealing her looked at that myself and got outbid looks to me like it could be a compatriate to the seler to push upthe price
    SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Originally posted by thecaretaker View Post
      The buyer has only been listed since 31st march some dodgy dealing her looked at that myself and got outbid looks to me like it could be a compatriate to the seler to push upthe price
      If that's the case you can report them
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post

Damm missed the link
        have a look at the 5th picture..
        that says it all..
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

avoid anything that gets advertised like that - no feedback, dodgy bid/buyer history. anyone who tries selling like that is just getting shot of a heap. too scabby also, much better ones out there, but you may have to wait for a few weeks.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I must admit I missed this one BUT its in felixstowe and as far as I knew I've got the only one in town,I'd have gone to see it just to have a looksee.Its only the 4runner that has the roll bar on the 1st gen.

note to self must go see if I can find it?
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo View Post
              I must admit I missed this one BUT its in felixstowe and as far as I knew I've got the only one in town,I'd have gone to see it just to have a looksee.Its only the 4runner that has the roll bar on the 1st gen.

note to self must go see if I can find it?
              After much looking at the photos the wife aka the basementbird recons they wernt taken round here maybe Ipswich,and it was bid boosted by his/her mates.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

And i did'nt like the look of the "brothers" hanging there,,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by sumo View Post
                  Its only the 4runner that has the roll bar on the 1st gen.
                  Another thing i have learned .....Thanks

Comment

Why's it got two handles on the passenger door?

Tobyjug and Popeye - you're naughty.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                      Why's it got two handles on the passenger door?

Tobyjug and Popeye - you're naughty.
                      so the people in the back can let themselves out of the door without having to reach too far forward.
                      the seat also has a nifty wee lever underneath so they can tip it forwards.

clever Toyota
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        so the people in the back can let themselves out of the door without having to reach too far forward.
                        the seat also has a nifty wee lever underneath so they can tip it forwards.

clever Toyota
                        That is clever - but why would there be someone in the back if there's no-one in the front to let them out?

Comment

Offspring are cofined to the rear ........or they touch buttons that they should not

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                            That is clever - but why would there be someone in the back if there's no-one in the front to let them out?
                            Just to annoy the driver by pretending they are in a Taxi.
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                            X