east yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• east yorkshire

hiya guys/gals is there any forum members from east yorks (humberside area) on here and are there any local surf meets or anything around my area? just wondering.
    UBIQUE

Originally posted by sabreuk View Post
    hiya guys/gals is there any forum members from east yorks (humberside area) on here and are there any local surf meets or anything around my area? just wondering.
    dude iam in a local group of off roaders
    not too far from you
    ill let you know were and when the next outing is
    your more than welcome to come along
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

thanks

cool, thanks ill look forward to hearing from you. do they have a forum or anything?
      UBIQUE

Comment

Originally posted by sabreuk View Post
        cool, thanks ill look forward to hearing from you. do they have a forum or anything?
        there forum is very quiet
        but there is a place close to us well not too for
        on the 13th http://www.frickley4x4.co.uk/
        iam trying to get there but iam a bit ill
        and my trucks sick too but if i can fix it before the 13th
        then ill go

i will let you know
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

cool cheers. whats up with your lux? ive just got mine back on the road after 8weeks of hell with it. it started off a simple problem that got much worse, a split timing belt was the culprit on mine then it got worse needing new connectors on the loom, new bottom pulley, complete gasket set for the engine, new head bolts, new tensioner, new cam belt, new idler, new fuel leak off pipe new injector, half of this was down to the garage that all they had to do was adjust me timing on the disel pump, they then set about killing injectors etc but she is purring like a kitten now..
          my email is craigkerr68@hotmail.co.uk and me num is 07816846977 if ya wana giz a bell if your going mate.
          UBIQUE

Comment

Working...
          X