Steering Recall.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Recall.......

Is booked for Thursday - I rang Toymotor UK two weeks ago, at the start of this week got a letter saying mine is in the recall group, then the day after the local stealer rang and booked me in for Thursday!!! Woooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Why not get them to do the idler at the same time?

Comment

Because I'm going out to play tomorrow, and I don't think the one that's on will make the trip......if it does - then I'll ask them to change to the new one next week, but if I change it over today, I'll put the new one in the footwell for them to put on, and give me the other one back....it's clearer in my head, trust me....

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        Because I'm going out to play tomorrow, and I don't think the one that's on will make the trip......if it does - then I'll ask them to change to the new one next week, but if I change it over today, I'll put the new one in the footwell for them to put on, and give me the other one back....it's clearer in my head, trust me....

Where have i heard that before..............
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
          Where have i heard that before..............
          Salisbury Plain, just at the point you told us noone would get stuck, and then....... YOU DID!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X