highly recommended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highly recommended

hello peeps, ive had a few problems with my 2.4td ln130, it started with a snapped timing belt causing no end of grief and 8wks off the road doh! i stumbled accross a lad off this forum SUPERSURF, who has been a godsend in cheap parts for my beloved surf, he helped sourcing a cylinder head, pulleys, leak off valve, and various other parts to get me back on the road, the service he offers is second to none and parts are generaly next day delivery if you speak to him before 3ish :. if you guys/gals need parts to get ya back on the road or just in general give lee (supersurf) a call he is realy helpfull, polite, and very resourcefull, he also delivers what he promises so from experiance highly recommended. also if anybodys intrested there is a altimeter on ebay at the min that lee is selling quite cheap. and thanks lee for all your help and advice if you read this. craig.
    UBIQUE

yes cheers mate,
    always ready to help,
    glad you got it back on the road again,
    hopefully you should be able to have a little fun now,
    dont be shy drive it hard,
    you know i have the bits to fix it,
    ha ha ha,
    many thanks mate,

Originally posted by sabreuk View Post
    hello peeps, ive had a few problems with my 2.4td ln130, it started with a snapped timing belt causing no end of grief and 8wks off the road doh! i stumbled accross a lad off this forum SUPERSURF, who has been a godsend in cheap parts for my beloved surf, he helped sourcing a cylinder head, pulleys, leak off valve, and various other parts to get me back on the road, the service he offers is second to none and parts are generaly next day delivery if you speak to him before 3ish :. if you guys/gals need parts to get ya back on the road or just in general give lee (supersurf) a call he is realy helpfull, polite, and very resourcefull, he also delivers what he promises so from experiance highly recommended. also if anybodys intrested there is a altimeter on ebay at the min that lee is selling quite cheap. and thanks lee for all your help and advice if you read this. craig.

Comment

Working...
    X