when is all this being PC going to stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is all this being PC going to stop

when is being PC going to end now barstaff can claim if someone calls them love /dear etc,etc n they can prove its causing them stress n harasment.
    what a load of cr@p.
    i was brought up to say sir etc when you speak to someone n it was classed as being polite.
    god if i took offence to everytime someone calls me a idiot/nutter/fat barsteward etc etc id be a millionaire.
    its all going to far now n time it all stopped.
    couldnt imagine not going into my local n giving the bar maid a kiss on the cheek n saying hi love hows you.
    so come on guys call me all the names you want then i can sue you all n get a new surf

TBH I cant see barstaff who take offence at being called 'luv' or 'dear' lasting very long in that game anyway. They're gonna face a hell of a lot worse language than that sooner or later!

If I found that sort of PC crap going on in any of the pubs I use, it would probably be the last time I used it.

There's a couple of pubs I go to have 'no-swearing' policies, which is fair enough as they are 'family' pubs, and a couple with no mobile phone policies - which is fantastic - but thats it.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

ok u £$%^^&ing big £$&&"$ a$%*&

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        ok u £$%^^&ing big £$&&"$ a$%*&
        thats it im sueing you n i'll get a new surf n now i wont bring your items down D

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
          thats it im sueing you n i'll get a new surf n now i wont bring your items down D
          sue my mo%$$% ass u big $%^^%$£$%^

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            sue my mo%$$% ass u big $%^^%$£$%^
            oh well i just forget to bring your stuff now then i might not make it yet anyway skull got steering probs

Comment

We are no longer allowed "brain storming" sessions as it's causes offence to epilpetics. We now have too call them "thought showers".

I haven't made this up.
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                We are no longer allowed "brain storming" sessions as it's causes offence to epilpetics. We now have too call them "thought showers".

I haven't made this up.
                Hang on im havin a thought storm,
                Dam it its turned into a hail shower.
                Whats next saftey glasses for conkers in the playground
                Dam that was ok by the PM lastyear.

Comment

Originally posted by SurfingNow View Post
                  Whats next saftey glasses for conkers in the playground
                  wasnt it so at the national conker championship remember something saying bout they got to wear safety glasses for it so you never know

Comment

Working...
                  X