Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    well if they havnt make mine a vanilla. hehehehehehehe
    Oh yeah, pink overalls... vanilla... I get it!

Your secrets safe with me, honey.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Think I've about shaken off the flu, but its left me with a hell of a cough which wont allow me to lie down.

I coughed from when I went to bed at 10pm last night until 6am this morning, keeping myself, Vicki (and no doubt the neighbours) awake. I'm relatively OK when 'vertical' but obviously I'm absolutely knackered! I'm sleeping on the couch tonight so at least Vicki can get some sleep!

I've tried various decongestants, various cough medicines and none have touched this at all. Anyone got any sure-fire cures? At the mo, I'm considering a decent bottle of malt, kill or cure!

For info I am coughing up stuff, but nothing of scary colour or consistency, so I dont think I have any kind of serious infection. I'd just like to be able to get some rest. The doc, as seems the norm these days, was useless and I was in and out in 30 seconds. He did have a waiting room full of 15 year olds with bad cases of pram-face though so it aint surprising he's pushed for time.
      Mate go get some Zinc and vitamin C it will boost the imune system and help shake it off.
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Yeah! same as that, aint had a decent night's sleep in the last couple of weeks, useually up again at 3am, it's turned to a chest infection and sinus's flared up again, feels like i've been punched in the face, hacking cough, cant breath, bl00dy snot wont stop, all the "over the counter" remidys are f##kin useless, taste nice but do bugga all good, got some anti biotics and other stuff from the doc's, this $hit's bad news
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X