MOMO wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOMO wheel

Ive got my hands on a Momo Steering wheel i know you need a boss kit to fit the surf now ive seen the Momo ones but they are £40 there is a OMP one would this fit the momo wheel? is there any cheaper options? the model after a search is momo(7715) and OMP (TG295) is this the correct ones for the surf as it only lists 4runner!!

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
    Ive got my hands on a Momo Steering wheel i know you need a boss kit to fit the surf now ive seen the Momo ones but they are £40 there is a OMP one would this fit the momo wheel? is there any cheaper options? the model after a search is momo(7715) and OMP (TG295) is this the correct ones for the surf as it only lists 4runner!!
    Aint they the same truck with different names?
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Probably are the same!! but you never know!! so would the OMP boss fit the MOMO wheel?? has anyone got this setup??

Comment

right.... as far as i know!! (that aint sayin much) 99% of modern wheels come with the same p.c.d on the bolts that fix the wheel to the hub. as long as its 6 an it aint masssive (classic car style) then it should fit!!!

in theory

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          right.... as far as i know!! (that aint sayin much) 99% of modern wheels come with the same p.c.d on the bolts that fix the wheel to the hub. as long as its 6 an it aint masssive (classic car style) then it should fit!!!

in theory
          Sorry Rod, but this has to be IOTW nomination of the year.
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
            Sorry Rod, but this has to be IOTW nomination of the year.
            what?!?! thats a useful reply!

Basically what i was saying is that.... "if it was my money i'd get it"

Comment

Why not email them direct on http://www.momoshop.co.uk/Steering+W...3423_33430.htm

State you want to buy 1 but unsure if your model will fit etc and i'm sure they would give you the correct model for your surf
              Last edited by Retribution; 5 April 2008, 02:31.

Comment

4runner will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  what?!?! thats a useful reply!

Basically what i was saying is that.... "if it was my money i'd get it"
                  Hehe! think he thought you were talking about a road wheel so did i at first glance,
                  (unless i'm putting meself forward for IOTY)
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                  X