Road tax!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road tax!

Got stung on another 2.75 on my road tax today! Why does it always seem to creap up when i need to renew it!!

could be worse.............u could be the bloke at my work who a week b4 the budget bought 2002 grand cherokee lol,he is already savin for next years tax

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      could be worse.............u could be the bloke at my work who a week b4 the budget bought 2002 grand cherokee lol,he is already savin for next years tax
      I said to my mate as we walked out, I was a bit 'miffed' is probably the right term about the hike especially as i was paying by cheque! But how would i have felt if i had a something that only just broke the pre 2001 rule. "sorry sir, its gone up by £200" ....

Comment

Should have taxed it for a year Rod, you would have saved a whole £18.50 in the long run!
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

this happened to me today it said £99.00 on my road tax reminder when i was at the counter they told me it was £101.75 the price on the reminder should be the price you pay,the price of derv is stinging us enough £1.14 per litre were i live

Comment

always goes up april 1st, has done for years, you could cash in your tax after 11 months, so it was cheaper next year, but it'd only be a dummy effect anyway, everyone has to pay tax once a year at least, so everyone pays whatever that years rate is at some point, just some people pay it now, some in 11 months time.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Working...
            X