Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trust

wot u reckon chaps, im in north wales got a funeral in london comming up
    should i go in my surf ? new head from stevo new rad from roughtrax all seems
    well so far 6oo mile trip? or the train yuk, your thoughts chaps.

Sorry for the loss..

Nothing to do with a Surf - I'd take the train to London.....but if it's not in town, you'll spend the day changing trains and getting ripped off in cabs - where in London? If it's not in town, then take the Surf....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

re trust

ta for ur thought, its in hounslow west london,love driving the surf but had so many problems makes you think about a long trip, im in the rac so might chance it, oh dear

Comment

I'd get the train, Might be cheaper then 600 miles worth of fuel! Plus its probably just easier.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          I'd get the train, Might be cheaper then 600 miles worth of fuel! Plus its probably just easier.
          my own opinion but.......ewwww public transport lolol,cant stand it

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            i work on the railway doing maintenance (well when i'm at work properly) and i wouldn't use the trains...
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yer train will take the worry, dont no cost yet of train fair, will have to sus it out wona drive the surf really, ill see

Comment

It will probably be cheaper to hire a medium sized car ( diesel) and drive, the fuel will be about half the amount that the surf will use, and the saving will cover the cost.

On the point of the head and rad, I had the same thing when I went to Wales the first time, I had never driven more than about 100 miles round trip on the new (Stevo) head, but the the surf was fine, doing the 700 mile round trip and two days on the Strata Florida to boot, without incedent.

You just have to get your trust back.
                Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

done the trip to london in my hilux pickup last year about £60 for the round trip no turbo though,so spose double that, plus i wont to show me shinny truck of to me fammily oh wot a dilema

Comment

i'd do it in the surf ! ! !
                    wont be ant trouble and hounslow isn't exactly the city of london! you'll be fine and surprized at the amount of surfs you'll see in and around london

just fill up with veg before leaving either end ! !! !

fatboy33
                    " loving my surf "

Comment

i was wondering how many blue stars on surf windscreens i would see,
                      give me something to do

Comment

when are you going??

you could pop in for a cupper on the way back
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

awaiting funeral arrangements, i guess i would pass your area on the m40,
                          the longest motorway in the world, seems never ending dont know why.

Comment

Working...
                          X