New project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New project

Picked up new project on Saturday,a wee 1999 Suzuki Jimny!!! It only cost £400!!!!!

Will post some pics when i get them of phone. Still keepin the Surf,just gonna mod the jimny for off road and tow it about, went halfers on it with a mate so we can share costs.

Needs an alternator,so if anyone out there knows where i can get one,dont be shy( you never are)

Should be fun
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
    Picked up new project on Saturday,a wee 1999 Suzuki Jimny!!! It only cost £400!!!!!

Will post some pics when i get them of phone. Still keepin the Surf,just gonna mod the jimny for off road and tow it about, went halfers on it with a mate so we can share costs.

Should be fun
    kin ell i pain 9 grand for mine in 1998!!!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      kin ell i pain 9 grand for mine in 1998!!!
      Its been off the road for 2 years and its done 116k. The seller said it had been laid up due to alternator and gearbox probs as it wouldn't go into reverse. However,reverse is now workin and all we ned it a battery and an alternator as the last ones has been binned by pevious owner.

Everything works on it even down to the bulbs and runs spot on. Theres even a stamp in service book for a timing belt at 110k.

Comment

i want a shot!

nice one mate
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

ah i c,mine was a demo and had 230 miles on it,if i remember right it was the 4th registered one in the country

Comment

pics...............

Comment

pics...............

Aw bless - it looks tiny next to yours. Are you going to cut it up an cage it or leave it as it is?
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                Aw bless - it looks tiny next to yours. Are you going to cut it up an cage it or leave it as it is?

Slice n dice is the future

Comment

Slice n dice is the future
                  Yeah - go for it
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Little n Large by the look of it .....
                    Nice pair Smiffy

There's aways a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Wow, £400! There's one going for over a grand on Ebay that ain't got T & T either and the reserve isn't met!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-Suzuki-Ji...QQcmdZViewItem

You got yourself a real bargain there mate.
                      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

nice one fraz

well you know that i did not do the flywheel on my surf when i got the gear box and the new clutch fited well it the duel mass flywheel when pop on Sunday on the way to stonehouse with my to greyhounds in the back and Angie had to come over to newmills to get the 2 of them as i did not want 3000 grands of greyhound in the back with the surf on the back of the rac 7.5 toner so she was well ####ed of with me all sunday so it should be back on the road in 3 weeks that's the best part of £300 and that is just for the parts and a another £97 plus vat and carage if the new clutch is gubed to
                        S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Working...
                        X