Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello all,

I have been lurking around in the background with a couple of post here and there
    And now that I have now paid up my subs and gone all out for a silver star I feel the time is right to say hello and thank you to you all who run and contribute to the site. It is a fantastic source of information and has helped me out no end.
    I must admit I didn’t know much about the Surf although always knew how good the reputation was of the Toyota Hilux brand.
    Overjoyed with mine and my wife has become quite sick of me searching for parts or reading the technical section and adding to the long list of things I want to complete to make my truck perfect.
    Hoping to take the old girl on a road trip to Morocco in the upcoming months so anyone who has been there got the T shirt please feel free to reply with any tips and info.
    Right well all that said and done hello and thanks again.
    "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

Welcome John

Good to see we're all of some use.

Comment

Hello and welcome, if your going to morroco take loads of whisky and marboro reds for bribes, got me out of loads of trouble
      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

hola !!!! (again)

is baghdad quiet today ??
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hello - nice to see another member of the shiney star club......
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Baghdad Update

Not too bad today had a few rockets into the Internation Zone although nothing close thankfully.
            The Word on the streets is that the naughty Milita's are taking all their toys in off the streets so with a bit of luck in may all quieten down again to what it was like a couple of weeks ago then again it may all go pear shaped as is alwasys the case with things out here.
            I am nights at the moment but soon as I get on days will get a couple of Photos of the 4 Runner in the carpark, mind you that is all dependednt on if I save up enough courage to come from under the desk.

Comment

This time without the spelling errors

Not too bad today had a few rockets into the International Zone although nothing close thankfully.
              The Word on the street is that the naughty Militia’s are taking all their toys in off the streets so with a bit of luck in may all quieten down again to what it was like a couple of weeks ago then again it may all go pear shaped as is always the case with things out here.
              I am nights at the moment but soon as I get on days will get a couple of Photos of the 4 Runner in the car park, mind you that is all dependent on if I save up enough courage to come from under the desk.

Comment

Working...
              X