bfg At

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bfg At

ok since ive had alot of help off people on here. in a couple of weeks i will be offering my spare tyre not the wheel as im hoping to go on to 33's.
    my offer would go to people who have helped me first then if no one wants i will offer to anyone else as i believe in offering first to people who have helped me in one way or another n i want to be fair also thats the way i was brought up. sorry if it sounds wrong hope you guys understand what i mean.
    it was i told new from when i had skull a year ago n never been used.

I will buy it if you want to sell it. I need one to replace my odd sized road going spare.
    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny77 View Post
      I will buy it if you want to sell it. I need one to replace my odd sized road going spare.

jonny im not selling it thats why i would rather offer to members who have helped me first if you dont mind but will keep you in mind m8

Comment

Did i help? if so send it here
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
          Did i help? if so send it here

Comment

We're back in Pentewan Will, 12th - 26th july so will arrange a meet with you and Rich and anyone else who's down that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
              We're back in Pentewan Will, 12th - 26th july so will arrange a meet with you and Rich and anyone else who's down that way.
              brill m8 you want i pm you my number for when your down m8?

Comment

Fek didnt i help u along the line some how and havnt u got 4 off them i must off helped u that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                  Fek didnt i help u along the line some how and havnt u got 4 off them i must off helped u that much.
                  you always make me laugh mitsy. might be up your way soon visiting my friend up by you so i'll call in for a nice coffee

Comment

You can call in for a coffee but i cant garantee it will be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                      You can call in for a coffee but i cant garantee it will be nice.
                      i wont bring you some nice pastys then lol

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                        brill m8 you want i pm you my number for when your down m8?
                        Yep, do that and i'll be in touch.

Comment

O sh1t mate in that case it will be the best cuppa coffee you will ever taste.

Comment

will if you have got a 265,70,16 bridgestone dueler road tyre i might take it off your hands if not a khumho venture mt 265,75,16 will do
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                              will if you have got a 265,70,16 bridgestone dueler road tyre i might take it off your hands if not a khumho venture mt 265,75,16 will do
                              just binned one of them with decent tread too. Sorry dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X