Car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car shows

I just noticed on www.4x4toys.co.uk in the gallerys years back theres photos of surfs lined up at car shows, do you still attend events like this?
    Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

it seems not i go to the shows with the RNE and 4x4UK.org and nearly
    always the only surf there

Comment

Originally posted by spoofer28 View Post
      it seems not i go to the shows with the RNE and 4x4UK.org and nearly
      always the only surf there
      yer i fancy taking my surf to some in a group, im doing security for peterborough truckfest so my truck will be there n there usually jus ask me to put me wallys on and i can then drive round the show on a radio at the showground, not dun the truckfest though usually only the BMf shows.

Comment

if you're doing security... DO NOT spoil the after hours fun by making the girls put their clothes back on!!....
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

JAE is a bog one every year, all sorts of jap cars.. mainly sporty tings, but the Isuzu trooper lot were there last year, as were the delica guys and some zooks.... Usually a good laugh!!!
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

Yeah JAE is fun,
            I work the gate and stuff for it, but there are only ever one or 2 surfs there and last year the guy I talked to and recormended our forum to said he did not like it as it was too specific, he wanted to be part of the Toyota imports owners club only.

New venue this year for JAE, it can only be better than last year, the venue was a nightmare, complained about everything we did.

Comment

so where and when is is, and is ther a link to any info on previous years

Comment

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/

Website not up to much

JAE is being held at Mersea Island's 'East Mersea Camp'
                The event will take place 29th-31st August 2008.

If the forum want to go, I can talk to the guys incharge

Its £1 per car and its 12 quid if you buy your ticket in advance.

Comment

from my website,
                  sorry the picts are from 2 years ago, but they give you a good idea

http://www.whiteways.net/Pictures/Jae%202006/

Comment

Originally posted by truckarms View Post
                    from my website,
                    sorry the picts are from 2 years ago, but they give you a good idea

http://www.whiteways.net/Pictures/Jae%202006/
                    Yeah, the car pics are okay, I suppose, but this is my favourite......

p1010546.jpg
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                      if you're doing security... DO NOT spoil the after hours fun by making the girls put their clothes back on!!....
                      i only do the event security, usually stuck standing on a stage by some annoyingly loud speakers with the entertainment, wen it cums to the after partying im involved in the getting drunk part there

Comment

I am aiming to make jae this year as i have 2 mr2 turbo's, i wanted to trailer the 1 down there for the mr2 clubs i belong to (imoc and tb developments) only prob is i haven't sorted out a tow bar as of yet

I also work the doors too (sia crappy licensed) so can book off to do jap fests this year and camp out, last year at jae there was a lot of rain hence bogged down on the grass and as u can imagine in sports cars it isnt to great.

If you want to organize something and go down to jae i can put some info up on prices and if you want a stand, tent and some contact details etc. just say the word

Comment

Working...
                        X