Wheel bolts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel bolts...

Just a thought as I was driving home tonight, and got forced off the road by some numpty overtaking and not realising that I was the one meant to be in the lane - so after some inpromptu offroading - I thought if there is any additional stress on the wheel bolts if you have 33" tyres on.....

Also - with the same size tyres, does anyone know the camber, castor and toe in values I should have??
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

mines been ok with the 33's on Andy and when i had the full alignment done i just asked for it to be the same as a 4runner but there are some figures on here somewhere tho
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I cant find anyone who can do an alignment on my truck!! All the local places cant do it. Ive been told i have to find a Lorry place.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        I cant find anyone who can do an alignment on my truck!! All the local places cant do it. Ive been told i have to find a Lorry place.
        Rod, don't know if you mean you can't find anywhere cos of your tyre size, but Micheldever Tyres have done the full alignment on both of my Surfs and it made a huge difference to the drivability and tyre wear. Takes them about an hour and a half to do the full monty,

Cheers, Nick
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V View Post
          Rod, don't know if you mean you can't find anywhere cos of your tyre size, but Micheldever Tyres have done the full alignment on both of my Surfs and it made a huge difference to the drivability and tyre wear. Takes them about an hour and a half to do the full monty,

Cheers, Nick
          Its been down to tyre size but Micheldever are on place i havent thought of! they might be worth a phone call!

I think it needs doing, even without factoring in uneven wear the truck just feels like it needs it.

Comment

Working...
          X