Where can I stick em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I stick em

Recieved my stickers yesterday,not put them on the truck yet,just wondered if there was a prefered place to stick them. I can already imagine some of the replies I`ll probably get.
    I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Well you are in Wales so the sun doesn't shine pretty much everywhere, so that doesn't narrow it down much......
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
      Well you are in Wales so the sun doesn't shine pretty much everywhere, so that doesn't narrow it down much......
      T'was quite sunny here today ackshully.

Comment

I wondered how long it would take for the sun doesn`t shine replies to come. Cogratulations you beat everyone else.

Comment

Depends what you bought.

I stuck some TRD ones below my standard surf logos.

Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

and I tarted up my new mudflaps

Alan

Comment

...ahem

They'll be the forum membership ones then? The star is a windscreen jobbie, the truck was designed for bumper, but can really go anywhere there's a decent contrast
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Ahhhhh, thought he had been shopping with you andy.

the star sticker goes on your windscreen/inside/drivers side/ at the top.

so others can see it on a drive by.
                Alan

Comment

Oh btw, Apache does some nice stickers if you fancy any....
                  Alan

Comment

You not noticed the resemblance between the forum ones and mine yet then?

Comment

eh no, only used the wee star one, and well done it was too.
                      Alan

Comment

Thanks guys, been offline,did`nt want to make an ass of myself and stick em on the wrong end.Maybe get more stickers off apache later when service and timing belt done.

Comment

I put my truck one underneath 'SSR-X LTD' as it is the same size.
                          I didnt know about the star one in the windscreen, mine is on the glass of my side door of the garage along with all the other freebie stickers I have got over the years - Castrol, EBC, K&N etc.
                          Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Hehe, positioning isn't obligatory, its just easier to spot the star in the screen. Having said that, in the midlands (aside from organised meets) I've only seen one in 4 years!

Comment

Working...
                            X