Beware of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of

The yeti's cooking, i had some of his curry yesterday, it tasted great, but........................... .........The after shocks are something to be very very afraid of. Had my yearly bath today (well it was my birthday this week) and it was like being in a bl00dy jacuzzi....................... ..
    Working at last.......

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
    The yeti's cooking, i had some of his curry yesterday, it tasted great, but........................... .........The after shocks are something to be very very afraid of. Had my yearly bath today (well it was my birthday this week) and it was like being in a bl00dy jacuzzi....................... ..

hahahaha bet u had an arse like a Japanese flag..! haha
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Na that bits not too bad YET, its the amount of farting i'm doing thats amazing me............................ ...............
      Working at last.......

Comment

Careful lighting a fag

and beware the dreaded follow through
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
          Careful lighting a fag

and beware the dreaded follow through
          Na that dont bover me. Thats ok, got plenty of ar5e wipes raedy just in case.......................... ................
          Working at last.......

Comment

Ha ha that'll teach you..........stick the toilet roll in the fridge that might help
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Might be the antibiotics im on actually but hey will blame the yeti anyway........................ ...........
              Working at last.......

Comment

jap flag!!! it cant be any worse than the chinese shrimp curry i had last night, they do it hot for me as they know me well but last nights was exceptional, spent most of the morning in the bog biteing the edge of the door, then a liberal coating of anusol
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

It was a chicken and pineapple one ............the pineapple bites back
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                    It was a chicken and pineapple one ............the pineapple bites back
                    Yeah tell me about it......................
                    Working at last.......

Comment

That's because the yeti made it with the skin instead of the flesh
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                      X