• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know:

It came in a soft top too

Comment

Originally posted by Medieval Dave View Post
      Does anyone have an opinion?
      take the money, buy your old car back for the mods and later scrap metal.
      buy a 3.0, replace the mods, and weigh in your written off car for £100 minimum. a old mk1 micra gets weighed for £90..

tbh im not surprised at the amount of comments saying about whiplash and claiming up by being dishonest. although i am disgusted. most people work hard for what they get and dishonesty will only come round and bite you in the bum later on. but in the mean time everyone else has to pay. if its deserved then its deserved and claims should rightfully be fought for. this aint the lottery
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Medieval Dave View Post
        Nope. I dont believe in hiring lawyers, it might encourage them. seriously, whilst its a all pretty annoying, I've not got much to gain by making a fuss. I've got a protected no claims.
        Sorry to hear about the crunch, it's a bugger!

Just want to comment on the 'nothing to gain' bit. You may have a protected no-claims bonus, but that does not stop them from inflating your premium by any amount the see fit. Protected no claims does not mean the money you pay them each year will not increase as a result of an accident, so it's always worth trying to fight when the apportion blame your way.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

When i hit a L200 before xmas and i was gonna claim to get my truck repaired and i have protected NCD but if you claim yourself to repair your own vehicle you will be penalised for it as i was told from my insurance company so i got the parts myself and repaired it for £45
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I won't go into the whole story .... are ya sitting comfortable then I'll begin ??

About 18 months ago some clown shunted me in the Rear at over 80mph (Pug 205 gdt) on the M1 at Midnight Fcuked off left us for dead (plod gave us a Grime Number) & permission the drag the rearend 18 miles home.
            Fortuantely me brother who was in his own Van followed us home, 2 days later Vehicle is written off ..
            About 3 months late driving up a lane I regularly use some colourful caracter drove into the N/S of me Truck (last 12" of the front door, all the rear door,
            wheel arch/ side panel & rear halr of step was damaged.... quoted £1700 n Insurance Co wanted Write off "I told em no way" It was brilliant repair.
            Now I'm with Liverpool Victoria n have been last 14 years, Protected NCD, Fully Comp, Me n Swimbo, everybody else TPFT.... n yes my Payments have stayed the Same .... So read the small print people..
            If this only helps one person it's a bonus !!!!
            Good Luck
            Jess

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
            X