Lion king musical!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lion king musical!

Right, 1st up! Please dont tear me apart!!! Im not 'gay' or anything! But has anyone here seen the 'broadway' version of "The Lion King" ?

Ive found a vid on youtube ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryhslEPIUH0&NR=1

Do you guys just see people with silly hats? or do you look beyond

Anyway - comments etc welcome!!

as previously mentioned 'i am not a gay'

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    Right, 1st up! Please dont tear me apart!!! Im not 'gay' or anything! But has anyone here seen the 'broadway' version of "The Lion King" ?

Ive found a vid on youtube ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryhslEPIUH0&NR=1

Do you guys just see people with silly hats? or do you look beyond
    Anyway - comments etc welcome!!

as previously mentioned 'i am not a gay'
    Watching it on youtube at 1.30 in the morning with no sound coz everyone else is asleep - people with silly hats stroking each other

in all seriousness though if i was to go see a musical this would be one of the contenders when i was choosing which one.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
      Watching it on youtube at 1.30 in the morning with no sound coz everyone else is asleep - people with silly hats stroking each other

in all seriousness though if i was to go see a musical this would be one of the contenders when i was choosing which one.

when i first heard about it being on stage i just dimissed it!

but watching the video, i dunno! the music is awesome!! Lion king is famed for 'bangin' tunes!! So much so that to buy the dvd trilogy seems to set you back about £80 new!!!! WTF!

But anyway - im thinking its pretty awesome!! Just gotta wait for the mayflower to put it on again... then convince someone to go with me..

hmmnnn!

Comment

YOU ARE GAY
        Brian

Comment

i like that sort of stuff but not all of it
          (iam not gay) i think well i wasnt last time i checked

the one's on at your local theater will be a lot more funny than a big london show (they go on and on and on)
          your small shows packs more in to less time makes it more fun
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

saw it in L.A. - the best, categorically the BEST stage show Ive ever seen.
            bl88dy brilliant.
            If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              YOU ARE GAY

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster View Post
              saw it in L.A. - the best, categorically the BEST stage show Ive ever seen.
              bl88dy brilliant.

Nice!! Might have to look into getting tickets - maybe even see it in london rather then southampton

Comment

mom and sister watched it in london they said it was fantastic costumes and music the animals come from behind were they were sat and the bit were his dad is killed was done really good for a stage performance

Comment

the animals come from behind
                  hehe - they usually do! - I've seen it on the Discovery Channel!
                  Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
                    hehe - they usually do! - I've seen it on the Discovery Channel!
                    b'stard - i was drinking when i read that
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Working...
                    X