2.4 or 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 or 3.0

Looking at getting a toyota surf from around 91-95, and have a few questions that i cant seem to find the answer too.

Whats the cost of running one of these like- i heard about 28mpg is this true and is it the same for the 3 litre version?

Is the 2.4 enough considering i wont be offroading all that much but need the space for work- so hence the big truck! or if i get the oppurtunity should i definately get the 3 litre version.

And finally anythiong i should look out for? and anything that might cost me in the first few years after picking one of these up second hand?

Any help to any of these qs would be great
    cheers guys!

Originally posted by dw6533
    Looking at getting a toyota surf from around 91-95, and have a few questions that i cant seem to find the answer too.

Whats the cost of running one of these like- i heard about 28mpg is this true and is it the same for the 3 litre version?
    anything from 20-30 mpgIs the 2.4 enough considering i wont be offroading all that much but need the space for work- so hence the big truck! or if i get the oppurtunity should i definately get the 3 litre version.
    depends on your budget but 3.0 is betterAnd finally anythiong i should look out for? and anything that might cost me in the first few years after picking one of these up second hand?
    some early 2.4's had a problem with the heads

Any help to any of these qs would be great
    cheers guys!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

I'm just up the road from you,so if you want to see a couple of surfs give me a shout,I have a 3.0 and a 2.4 for sale at the moment.

Comment

Working...
      X