Proof That Landy Owners Are Xxxxs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof That Landy Owners Are Xxxxs

check out this thread that someone from a vw site i am a member on posted on a landy forum,what a bunch of ######s just slated him from the start, what makes it worse is that the forum is run localy to me, have sent him a message to get on here better class of tyre kicker

http://www.landyzone.co.uk/lz/f37/an...ere-54767.html

Well to be fair, he was a bit in yer face to start with, and he'd probably get the same reception if he came on here and Matt F was in a bad mood.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

You want to send a post to 'Slob' and ask if someone has managed over 20,000 posts, you'd of thought he would have mastered the ability to write in English and spell - as well as read what was posted originally and stop being a bigoted moron......

Your mate is more than welcome here - that Baja looks the nuts!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Mr Slob needs a Mr Slap from that posting. I don't believe anyone on here would have been that bad, or do I.............?

Cheers, Nick
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

There is another point to be made, the locals there are no doubt hacked off that their pride and joy will be given as a freebie when you buy two Chicken Masalas

Seriously though he didn't exactly subtly post did he ?

As Andy said Matt would have been on the warpath
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

OK - it wasn't the best start, but a few apologetic posts later and Mr Slob is still on his case - let it go......

Iceland have had to increase the size of the packaging for the Chicken Tikka to account for the freebie being offered this month....

Comment

I would've slated him if he posted something like that here. Especially cos he got picked up on photoshopping the picture straight away, assured them that it was original, then backed down when someone said he was lying.

One or two of them do seem like pricks but if he appeared here with a picture of his silly car he would get laughed at by everyone other than TonyN who would get all nostalgic about his old baja bug.

Comment

A VW Beetle on a Land Rover forum?

Would someone like to post a picture of their Trabant on here?

I'm sure they would get a warm welcome.
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Anything goes.... The new place for off-topic banter! There have been many requests for this section. People who are easily offended are best to stay out!

I though his post was quite funny. There is definatley a feel of "red necks" or "in breds" on that forum!

Comment

I wouldn't have a problem at all if he came here an posted some pictures up.

I felt at first his introduction was clearing takin the mick!! Hes hardly going to go in all guns blazing! he was just making a joke.

The um.... photoshopped pic is a bit dodgy!! but other then that....

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                      I wouldn't have a problem at all if he came here an posted some pictures up.

I felt at first his introduction was clearing takin the mick!! Hes hardly going to go in all guns blazing! he was just making a joke.

The um.... photoshopped pic is a bit dodgy!! but other then that....
                      I would have replied with some shots of my own surfs

Brian

Comment

Not all forums are as well behaved as this one.... who are we to criticize the actions of others on forums that allow more 'extreme' comments? Its horses for courses.

If you think landyzone is a bit risque, try www.orrp.com ....

As an ex landy owner, I preferred landrovernet - pretty similiar to here in terms of friendliness and good advice

Comment

I got banned (I get banned a lot, cos I hate roolz) from a camping forum because I sold my Geodesic Dome tent and bought a French frame tent. Apparently frame tents aren't 'real' tents.
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie View Post

If you think landyzone is a bit risque, try www.orrp.com ....
                            Just another Landy site, but this one warns you first that they'll abuse you for not owning a Landrover.
                            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                              I got banned (I get banned a lot, cos I hate roolz) from a camping forum because I sold my Geodesic Dome tent and bought a French frame tent. Apparently frame tents aren't 'real' tents.
                              Oh - well, my fake tent kept us warm over the weekend.....frame and all....

Comment

Working...
                              X