Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decal opinion please

nevermind
    Last edited by Larcen; 27 March 2008, 10:55. Reason: no longer want an opinion
    Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye!

That would look a bit tacky, IMHO.

Comment

i would have a chat with apache and see what he can come up with for you aswell.Some of the designs he's done for people have been right on
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Re

Personally, I think LESS is MORE!

I hate the big "Surf" logos all over the car!

Small and tasteful decals everytime for me!

If the public see a 4X4 sailing past with 2 foot lettering on the side saying "SURF" they ain't gonna think "WOW! there goes a lovely Toyota Hilux", they are gonna be looking for a surfboard on the roof or in the boot!

Not me I'm afraid!

Each to his own!

BTW, my Surf has a grey/silver SURF decal about 2 Inch X 8 Inch on both passenger doors, when I get around to it they are history!

Gary

Comment

keep it simple and small mate make somthing unique to you.. Oh and sort out the saggy arese on your truck too
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I nearly took mine off until I realised they were shiney in the sunlight, sparkly shiney like those stickers you used to get when you were a kid....looks like lots of colours reflecting....but they are just the normal 'SURF' letters, nice and small on the rear door. Personally, I'm not a fan of HUGE stickers - but some people do like them...

I prefer to cover my trucks in lots of little stickers and lots of mud!!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Ive got the HUGE Surf logos on each side of my truck. Would like to take them off, but dont you think that as the car is 16 years old and black that the colour of the paint under the stickers will be different to the rest of it?
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                Ive got the HUGE Surf logos on each side of my truck. Would like to take them off, but dont you think that as the car is 16 years old and black that the colour of the paint under the stickers will be different to the rest of it?
                T cut and an electric buff will sort it
                Brian

Comment

get that apache geezer to design and make them for you. you got to catch him sober though.

don't know why people get drunk then go on the forum...should be banned that.
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

GIT!!!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post

don't know why people get drunk then go on the forum...should be banned that.
                      How are you lagerboy
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

[QUOTE=Larcen;428615]trying to make mine NOT look like all the other red over grey surfs out there .............................. .....

Get it resprayed then bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Larcen View Post
                          trying to make mine NOT look like all the other red over grey surfs out there and there aint much choice where surf logo decals go,

So designing my own

just an one of a few ideas

i'll post more here as i do them

SUR=??? SUR equals what?
                          I just caramel wheeled my Surf decals and stripes off mine, makes it look a bit more grown up and less tacky I think. The worst ones are those that have Surf on one side and fruS on the other! How carp is that? Also those with the big splashes are a bit naf.
                          Keep it plain and simple IMHO.
                          Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Sort out the SAS before covering it in stickers!

Comment

design

Hey mate,

well if u want a design PM me when the enable the function for me..
                              cus I hav now paid.

I do a lot of graphics for vehicles. hav a look at my private website altho the portfolio is under construction.. :P

i wont charge u for the design either lol

anyway I agree with the guys keep it small and simple..

cheers
                              Toby
                              One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
                              X