new forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new forest

are the wild ponies still around in the new forest im sure there were wild ponies there or have i got the wrong place n yes i know dartmoor has

plenty of wild horses out in Dundee on a saturday night.... or is that something different?
    Toot! Toot!

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      plenty of wild horses out in Dundee on a saturday night.... or is that something different?
      no that p heads

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
        are the wild ponies still around in the new forest im sure there were wild ponies there or have i got the wrong place n yes i know dartmoor has
        Yes there are still wild ponies in the new forest -lots of them but they are 'owned' by the guardians of forest (!)

see them here http://www.fernyknap-ponies.co.uk/
        Save earth...it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

thank you trinity

Comment

Hello mate!

already been beaten to it! but yeah there are loooads of horses an ponys around the forest! parts of it are stunning...

planning a visit?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              Hello mate!

already been beaten to it! but yeah there are loooads of horses an ponys around the forest! parts of it are stunning...

planning a visit?
              yes m8 when i go on surf train run 4th april to marcs calling in at sledges then onto tonyn then to bdt then just planning on taking it easy coming back n doing some fishing at diff stops along the way back home making it a weekend break for me

Comment

hey pirate ! ! !
                i'll be looking to meet up with you that weekend,though a bit closer to home !
                HONITON,i've got ya number,though i didn't call when i popped down to eden a couple of weeks ago the weather was S#*T !

with regards to fishing (fresh water) in the new forest there's not a great deal ! near ROD LEACH you'll find some big lakes called broadlands(you have to pay and its within ear shot of the motorway.....
                then theres hightown at ringwood which is a far better location ! you'll need some sort of permit obtainable from the tackle shop in ringwood town itself(a 1 street affiar)....
                the forest is breathtaking this time of year what with all the leaves returning and binging with them an array of awsome colour,be sure to take ya camera
                i used to live in the middle of the forest at BURLEY !
                if you've got ya misses she love it ! the horses are dropping there foles this time of year ! if ya LUCKY ! you'll see one take its first steps ! AHHHHHH or perhaps even be born ! you lucky thing ! lol

fatboy33
                " loving my surf "

Comment

There were lots of Ponnies last time I was down that way .... there probably grown up now tho !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

hehe - up on Exmoor you could say there are quite a few ponies. We left the front gate open once, and came back to find 24 of them enjoying our garden lol. Got'em out pretty quick though.
                    Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

If you want any day tickets on the Avon/Stour try Avon Tackle at the end of the high street by the 'bus depot'

Cheers, Nick
                      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

no i mean sea fishing i have'nt done course fishing for years.
                        think i shouldnt have mentioned bout pony's as thats all cheyenne wants to see now lol n as for ponies giving birth ive seen a cow give birth ooppsss sorry sally

Comment

if you're passing near marks over that weekend then give me a call too if you wanna meet up
                          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
                            if you're passing near marks over that weekend then give me a call too if you wanna meet up
                            im hoping to do most of the coast back from brighton jas so i might give you a shout cheers m8

Comment

Dont drive at night through the forest especially if its foggy, the bl00dy ponies spring out of nowhere, and its hard to stop when you got a van full of newspapers.................... .....
                              Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
                              X