not been a good easter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not been a good easter

hi everyone, sorry been away a while. Have been in maidenhead with Mrs Chaos, who was told on wednesday that she has renal failure. Back at work for another 2 hours before shooting off back up to her's this afternoon. Got a doctor's appointment to see where things are going. Missed the trucks MOT now too. Plus it's taken ages to post this thread as something kept crashing and wouldn't let me post
    Hold my beer and watch this

Ick mate, I hope the doctor has good news for you - fingers crossed.

Hippo's having her MOT today
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Jeeze mate, renal failure! that's a fair bit beyond sick. I hope they can do something for her. Best of luck mate fingers crossed for you both.
      Brian

Comment

Sorry to hear ya got some problems Jason..n hope there's some good news soon for ya n mrs chaos .... Chin up mate
        Good Luck
        Jess
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

give mrs chaos our best wishes jas and hope you get some good news
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Sh!t!

i hope she gets better soon mate!!

sorry to hear of your troubles.

Comment

jas are we on about mrs chaos as in girl friend or mrs chaos as in mum? cause wasnt it your mum not so long back in hospi m8?.
              anyway who ever it is hope everything works out ok m8 n we all thinking bout you all.

Comment

Mate i hope all turns out ok..... the docs can do great things these days.. if you need anything just ask might be able to help..

Colin
                SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Sorry to hear that - amazing what can be done nowadays though. Keep everythin crossed.
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Jason mate, sorry to hear the news about Mrs Chaos - I hope she is OK and that the news from the doctor is encouraging - just let me know if there is anything I can do...
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Jas, Best of luck mate - stuff like that ain't never fun. Only up the road if you need any help sorting out things.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                        jas are we on about mrs chaos as in girl friend or mrs chaos as in mum? cause wasnt it your mum not so long back in hospi m8?.
                        anyway who ever it is hope everything works out ok m8 n we all thinking bout you all.
                        it's mrs chaos as in my girlfriend Donna

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                        Jason mate, sorry to hear the news about Mrs Chaos - I hope she is OK and that the news from the doctor is encouraging - just let me know if there is anything I can do...
                        cheers andy, you couldn't lend a kidney mate lol. If it gets to that point I'll put an ad up in the parts wanted section lol.
                        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Damn, i've got two hardly used livers behind the garage, and a heart that just needs servicing in the shed.

Good luck Jas. Hope things pan out OK.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

All the best Jas.
                            Working at last.......

Comment

hope everything works out ok for you both Jas and don't forget if theres anything any of us can do all you need to do is ask
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X