Fog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog light

MOT time is geting near and i just put one of the normal hang down fog light from the bumper and some little Fecker has kicked it off !!
    Has anyone got one of these or can anyone suggest another alternative ??

Theres loads of em rele cheap on ebay atm.
    Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

Comment

re-wire a reverse lamp with a red bulb
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by paul_mac View Post
        MOT time is geting near and i just put one of the normal hang down fog light from the bumper and some little Fecker has kicked it off !!
        Has anyone got one of these or can anyone suggest another alternative ??
        ha ha i put one on yesterday,the very same one,bolted it into bumper,v nice it is too,let me know if u want a pic,but it is nice!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          ha ha i put one on yesterday,the very same one,bolted it into bumper,v nice it is too,let me know if u want a pic,but it is nice!
          HI I GOT MINE FROM A COMPANY CALLED IMPORT SOLUTIONS EXPENSIVE BUT YOU'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE, THEY RECESS INTO THE BUMPER AND LOOK THE DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            Don't say you have mounted it UNDER the bumper like all the importers do, that kind of mounting lives on borrowed time !

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i got these ones n got tonyn to fit them when he had my truck there had to cut some of the bumper but fitted really well n i am impressed with them.
              sure mine was cheaper though but cant remember how much i paid for mine

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mazda-Bongo-Re...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Afternoon all

I had the same dangly thingy on mine (and hated it). Popped down to local breakers and got 2 toyota ones (1 from a rav4 and one from a landcruiser - they are both the same). each cost a fiver

Took dremel to back bumper, cut 2 nice oblong holes (using the glass as a template) and they sit recessed into the bumper. Wiring just needs extending to reach both units.

No more breakages and looks well smart

ta

hawaii
                I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Like this?

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

yeah mine are just like that andy, brill lights!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X