yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought '93 what immediate maintainance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought '93 what immediate maintainance?

Well, can't believe it... after getting lots of useful advice from here I have finally managed to sell my beaten up little Nissan Almera 2.2 Turbo and on the same day buy a 1993 3l Surf for exactly the same price (and only need £20 more on insurance to cover it afetr a bit of shopping around!)
    Pics to be posted once my phone is repaired.

I had a mechanic come and look at it with me but what would be really useful to know is what I should get done to it now.
    I've searched for a definitive answer on here but cant seem to find one.

Some steps seem to be drain rad and replace coolant, change all filters and oil and change thermostat, but what else.
    I'm not particualrly mechanically minded but happy to give easier bits a go, so any advice on what I need to do and which manual etc to buy to enable me to do it, and what bits to get done by a garage would be very much appreciated!

Had a constant grin on my face since I bought it and keep finding excuses to go out for a drive. Now just have to find somehere to take it offroad!!

Many many thanks all

rad cap,all belts for peace of mind and like you said all fluids and filters etc and give all grease points and good greasing aswell.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Have a read here............
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=62
      some detailed info
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Hi n Welcome... the Grin won't leave ya now !!!

Manualls what are they ??
        Do a search or just ask a Question .....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
        X