Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy @@@@@ Easter

Hows everyones Easter been?

Jeeeyz have I had a pants Easter so far.

Hubby working all 4 days I am off.
    No truck - and it snowed.
    Essential things I needed. I tend to keep the things I need an use almost every day in my truck, did I take them out before it went into the garage?????? Did I b@lax - for the last few days I have swore countless times due to needing something and it being - yup - locked away in the truck, till Tues when the garage opens.
    Mate has borrowed me her car (KA) so I don't wreck the Evo driving it down the yard and she has continually taken the micheal ever since. Think she did it on purpose - she has a Disco.
    Can't ride pony as he has no shoes.
    Wandering round aimlessly with not alot to do.
    NO EASTER EGGS (think he has forgotten)

Should have gone on that 4 day bender.

Now I am wondering what Monday is going to throw at me.......but then again I should count myself lucky as there are much worse things happening to peeps, and if thats all I have to cope with I am doin' fine(ish).

So note to self - stop winjin an deal with it.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

was having a good easter out in the sticks then drove past a petrol station on way home and looked at price board - £1.17 a litre for derv.

nothing like this country's raping of your finances to bring you crashing back down to earth. no point trying to be happy coz you feel 10 times more depressed when reality hits you again.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
      was having a good easter out in the sticks then drove past a petrol station on way home and looked at price board - £1.17 a litre for derv.

nothing like this country's raping of your finances to bring you crashing back down to earth. no point trying to be happy coz you feel 10 times more depressed when reality hits you again.
      It's been 117.9 here for a week now - luckily the Ka is petrol.

Comment

thankgod for contaminated fuel from work,everytime i step out the door it rains,manged to fit a flush led fog light all weekend lol,and i got wet then,but thats bout it,got to go out tommorow,been indoors for 3 days now!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry and all that, but I've had a great day! Been breathing the good clean air of gloucesternestershire, catching bunny rabbits and eating sunday lunch at Mum and Dads. Nice.
          Last edited by Chillitt; 23 March 2008, 21:40.
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
            Sorry and all that, but I've had a great day! Been breathing the good clean air of glocesternestershire, catching bunny rabbits and eating sunday lunch at Mum and Dads. Nice.
            Don't be sorry - nice to hear of peeps good Easter.

Comment

I had a brilliant day, took wee fella to the Irn bru funpark to play, got some good pics of the Falkirk wheel and then we rolled our easter eggs and then drove to Fintry for a nice lunch and more fresh air and now I'm drinking a smashing Rioja and the wee fella is sound asleep in bed.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
              X