Hi Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys

Just passing Through Not been on much due to to JOB 10am - 7pm & im ready for the sack when i get home. Wages are nearly 50% less than i used to earn & its taking its toll on us. Wage does'nt even pay the Mortgage.
    GREAT BRITAIN Paaaaah
    Last edited by marky; 23 March 2008, 19:08.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Sorry to hear job not so great, but hope you are OK. My plans unfortunately have been put on hold, as believe it or not, my wife broke her leg 26 Feb, just about a year after me. Unfortunately hers was pretty bad and she has plates and screw etc put in.
    Hope things pick up for you both and you you stay healthy.
    Regards Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

I had to sell My SILVER BEAST but im not selling this SURF. Few things in the pipeline but waiting for start dates etc.
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

One thing abiout the wife being in bed, i'm getting plenty practise cooking and cleaning, just like running a B&B.
        Philip
        Still Searching,
        Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
          One thing abiout the wife being in bed, i'm getting plenty practise cooking and cleaning, just like running a B&B.
          Philip
          Shhh she'll hear you THINKING ALOUD
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

feels like everyone nowadays is feeling the squeeze, ###### robbing government!

hope things get better soon, for all of us.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
            X