Snow Ordinary weekend....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Ordinary weekend....

The Dashin' Dogs show was cancelled due to the high winds robbing everyone of awnings and generally making a mess of months of preparation....so, with a truck full of stuff, we thought rather than drive home we'd make a weekend of it - so with some local help, we camped in the field from October's Big Wales Weekend of last year - visited Llanrhaeadr and walked up to the top of the waterfall, went to Bala lake, and drove over the top across the bottom bits of Snowdonia, and what a view - four seasons in one day - woke up to rain on the tent, drove through winds and snow covered landscapes and finished off in beautiful sunshine - a unique weekend...

Now there's REALLY lovely!!
    Last edited by MudSurfer; 23 March 2008, 19:30.
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Looks like a great weekend Andy, I'm jealous
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

nice shots andy lovely scenery,

went to Bala lake, and drove over the top across the bottom bits of Snowdonia, and what a view - four seasons in one day - woke up to rain on the tent, drove through winds and snow covered landscapes and finished off in beautiful sunshine - a unique weekend...

only someone in love would write that lol,
      most would say it was ###### freezing
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

sound like a perfect weekend to me, nice one.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
          nice shots andy lovely scenery,

went to Bala lake, and drove over the top across the bottom bits of Snowdonia, and what a view - four seasons in one day - woke up to rain on the tent, drove through winds and snow covered landscapes and finished off in beautiful sunshine - a unique weekend...

only someone in love would write that lol,
          most would say it was ###### freezing
          - I did discover that the 4WD does work in L4 too!!! And Disco owners are knobs - one just kept driving at us on the really snowy bit of the road, we had flimsy crash barrier and death roll on the left and mountain on the right - and couldn't really reverse.....I made him pull to our right and went as far left as I dared....
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
          X