Hey Yeti !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Yeti !!!

Going to be watching the race in the morning ?

Do you reckon we will see fireworks after the penalties imposed ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Load of pants!!!! Once again it looks like McLaren are gonna get their wrists slapped for anything they do - looked to me like there were other cars 'in the way' but they didn't ge a penalty

Will laugh my socks off tomorrow if Lewis stuffs em

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Cant help thinking that after years and years of one or two manufacturers dominating a season, we're gonna see more dubious steward decisions penalising teams or drivers who are getting too far ahead to try and keep people interested and thus maintain viewing figures.

Hey, Bernie's got expensive taste in toupe's! Gotta get his money from somewhere!

The more I see of F1, the more I miss GpB...

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

group B thats was the era, the sound of a works car coming thru the welsh and scottish forrests on the lombard, bring back the 80's
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

The Mclarens did well considering .......i wonder how lewis would have done if he didnot have a problem with his front right......

Button is improving as well
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
            The Mclarens did well considering .......i wonder how lewis would have done if he didnot have a problem with his front right......

Button is improving as well
            probably about 3rd.

These big wide places suit the Ferrari alot better, due to there longer wheel base.

Providing the macs do have the pace i think we`ll have to wait for regula wins from the macca outfit,But it`s looking very good for the constructors title.(Little bit early for too many predictions though)
            Stella Artois

Comment

Interesting to see that the bookies have already made Kimi the favourite to win the crown this year, and so did John Watson this morning!! Personally, I think it's too early in the season to say

Cheers, Nick
              "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Working...
              X