Its my birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its my birthday

Why is it as you get older, birthdays come quicker. Tomorrow 22 March i will be 57 going on 17. Biggest compliment for me is when someone (the wife) says stop being childish. I hope someone is still saying that to me when i am 90. Thanks to this site i now have two addictions, smoking and looking on this site everyday.
    Good luck to all
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Originally posted by Philip
    Why is it as you get older, birthdays come quicker. Tomorrow 22 March i will be 57 going on 17. Biggest compliment for me is when someone (the wife) says stop being childish. I hope someone is still saying that to me when i am 90. Thanks to this site i now have two addictions, smoking and looking on this site everyday.
    Good luck to all
    Philip
    leave before it's too late!!
    most of us are now drinking heavily too!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      leave before it's too late!!
      most of us are now drinking heavily too!!
      Yahooo, now got something to blame for my drinking!!!! hic
      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Good luck to all
        Philip
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILLIP!! I know just what you mean - I`m only 18 months behind you and the birthdays seem to be about 3 a year. They say you`re only as old as what you feel, so i`ll have to think about changing up to a newer model.

Ken
        God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Comment

Good luck to all
          Philip
          looks like you on the slippery slope already.
          i coming up for 50 this year and i gave up smoking in january, and not seen the inside of a pub for months either.
          but i not giving up my surf or the forum for anyone
          and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND MANY MORE OF THEM
          Last edited by pops; 21 March 2004, 18:10.
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Way to go pops, keep up the good work not smoking, you know it makes sense....

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
              Way to go pops, keep up the good work not smoking, you know it makes sense....
              yes did not think it would be so easy.
              GOT TO WATCH THE SWEET CONSUMPTION NOW!!!
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Working...
              X