Log on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log on

How come I now have to input my username and password every time I come on to the forum? I've ticked the box that say's remember username etc, and my computer is set up exactly the same?
    It is since the forum went offlne for an hour a couple of days ago.
    I can live with it but rather not have to
    Regards
    Sam

I had the same problem. It's because the forum has moved home and this has made your shortcut wrong. What I had to do was go to the web site www.hiluxsurf.co.uk , click on the link to the forum, log in and then use the "Add to Favourites" menu option to overwrite my shortcut.

Hope it works for you.
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

It wouldn't let me log on at all - very annoying. I have found it to be the cookie settings (Which I have never had a problem with before).

If you are using Internet Explorer then you should get an eye with a no entry sign on it. If you double click it you will see the forum cookies and one or both may be blocked. Highlight them individually and double click them and set them to allow all cookies from this site.

This should solve the problems.

Rich.
      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by rich
        It wouldn't let me log on at all - very annoying. I have found it to be the cookie settings (Which I have never had a problem with before).

If you are using Internet Explorer then you should get an eye with a no entry sign on it. If you double click it you will see the forum cookies and one or both may be blocked. Highlight them individually and double click them and set them to allow all cookies from this site.

This should solve the problems.

Rich.
        Thanks Rich, started having the same prob this morning but did as you said & its worked a treat.

Cheers
        Fish
        If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Working...
        X