Back From Cornwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back From Cornwall

Just got back from a 5 day break in Polperro, Cornwall. Spent loads of time driving around in the Surf to various places of local interest - and decent ale - and it never mised a beat

Unfortunately, I only saw a few Surfs down there - none of them waved at me - but three of them were all on the side of the road!! The first was with the AA on the side of the A38 near Plymouth going down, the second we saw again on the A38 with the breakdown people, then my missus said those fateful words, "there's sure to be a third" and there was. It was on the A30 on just as you leave Honiton heading to Axminster just near the layby where the burger van is (for those that know the road), and it had hit a Pug up the rear All looked ok, apart from front drivers side damage, and plenty had stopped, so if it was you I hope all was ok in the end.

Gonna be heading back down that way in about 6 weeks time, so hope to see a few more Surfs and may have a chance to meet up with some of the Cornwall boyz,

Cheers, Nick
    Last edited by Nick V; 22 March 2008, 15:12.
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Give us a shout Nick when your down this way and we'll try to sort something out for meeting up
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      Give us a shout Nick when your down this way and we'll try to sort something out for meeting up
      Rich, would have done before I went away this time, but was without internet last week before I came down your way. BTW, was amazed at the differing price of diesel down there, ranging from 111ppg to 119ppg!

Cheers, Nick

Comment

Can maybe show you round some of the lanes near Plymouth as well if I can get the time off while you're in the area.
        My other cars a QUAD
        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
          Can maybe show you round some of the lanes near Plymouth as well if I can get the time off while you're in the area.
          Deffo be up for that

Cheers, Nick

Comment

Working...
          X