No announcement yet.

Very Very Very Sad Day For Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fully imtend to return to surfdom but for now it has to go to rest. I will still be an active forum member and will share all that i have learned with others needing help when im logged in. After all it dont cost anything to do that.

Thankyou everyone for all the help advice and training youve all given me, and also teaching me to offroad properly still cant do it but loved every minute of it.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

sorry to hear m8 dont know what to say. but im sure youll be back surfing again soon all the best m8

Comment

Jeez that sucks dude, hope you get sorted soon. Must be hard with all the time & money you spent on her. Still every cloud and all that.. Good luck and get saving.
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

That's a real bummer chap............still Lurch is still here (unfortunately)
          so i am sure you'll hang around untill the chance to get another arrives
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

that sucks dude

but ya still the same guy with out your car
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

sorry to hear mate

Sorry to hear your "not good news", I've really enjoyed reading about your mods and was always looking forward to the next one. You've even inspired me!
              Hope it all works out and you can get back to being owned by a Surf again.

Comment

how about LPG?

cheap too

http://search.ebay.co.uk/lpg-hilux_W...rdZlpgQ20hilux

Comment

ooooooooh man,thats sucks,carl couldnt you just buy a push bike and keep the surf.surely there must be another way.your mister miser,cant you come up with an alternative dude.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Carl, Sticks has 47 post in 4 years and he felt he had to post in this thread. Don't do it mate. I will be in full veg production in the next few weeks hopefully and some of it has your name on it.
                    Brian

Comment

sorry to hear it mate,by the way,why not just buy a cheap mile muncher for the drives?octavia tdi,50mpg?,or if u want dirt cheap get an old rover 600 deisel?
                      Last edited by darkdezigns; 22 March 2008, 20:49.

Comment

I have a buyer for you Carl if you still want to sell.
                        We could sort it out for tomorrow or monday if you like.

let me know.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Carl this truly sucks, I know from what little conversation we have had how much fun you've had and what the Surf means to you.

I can fully sympathise with you on the high mileage aspect as my recent job change has seen me put over 2500 miles on my surf in the last 3 weeks, and i am struggling to hang on to it myself. Suppose the saving grace is that i can claim up to 15p per mile for my works travel, but this is still costing me personally.

I don't know what size of car you will need mate but i have been looking at the Renault Clio 1.5 DCi, only £35 a year tax and around 65-70 mpg on motorway runs.

keep your chin up and carry on smiling mate You will soon be back in a Surf once you get things sorted out for yourself.

Comment

sorry to see that your selling your Truck dude, Maybe in the morning you will reconsider and realise that you dont really want to part with her, and keep her for weekend fun?

I have no experience in the fun of these machines as yet but the little I have driven them I found it Awsome!

hope that you can come to a resolution that suits you better dude!

all the best

Ed

Comment

Cant reconsider unfortunately, have looked at all aspects and fuel is only a small part of the equasion. Need to go to a vehicle that is happy to be stop start driving all day long and the surf whilst capable of that, doesnt deserve such driving. She needs to be treated with more care than my work allows.

Thanks for all the kind words it looks like she is sold, but i will still send money to the forum when i have it. I aint going anywhere youll see me popping up as usual here

Thanks everyone
                              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

iam gutted for ya dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X