the new pirate-storm image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new pirate-storm image

what you guys think of the new pirate-storm image just got to darken it more then get mr apache to make it?????

loverly,but image for what???

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      loverly,but image for what???
      for the side of my truck doh!!!!

Comment

skull

see what it looks like biting on a dagger

Comment

Looks good, you could have it spitting out a lame rover or something.....
          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
            what you guys think of the new pirate-storm image just got to darken it more then get mr apache to make it?????

looking good mate!!
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Yeah it will probably work. You need to scan it at as high a resolution as you can, and save it as a jpeg. Then I can work with it.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I like it! good coming out of the cloud (but query - should the bones not be straight?)
                Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Yeah it will probably work. You need to scan it at as high a resolution as you can, and save it as a jpeg. Then I can work with it.
                  i might just send you the drawing andy as i dont have a scanner so dont be surprised if you have a couple of the same pic it will be on a4/a5 paper m8 if that ok?

Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
                  I like it! good coming out of the cloud (but query - should the bones not be straight?)

cloud? what cloud lol thats the paper its on, n yes bones could be straight but pic aint finished as yet but see what you mean though was also thinking of bones away from the skull as if they sticking out the side of truck?

Comment

looking good will
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      looking good will

why thank you thir coughs sir lol

Comment

was also thinking of bones away from the skull as if they sticking out the side of truck?
                        ah - yeah I saw the bottom right bone - looked like it was sticking out of something, I just presumed it was a cloud lol, as the skull was blowing out wind into the sails etc. I.E. Pirates relying on the 4 winds etc
                        Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
                          ah - yeah I saw the bottom right bone - looked like it was sticking out of something, I just presumed it was a cloud lol, as the skull was blowing out wind into the sails etc. I.E. Pirates relying on the 4 winds etc
                          arrrr well us 2.4's need the four winds to blow us along mateyy. instead off a 4 wheel drive we can have a 4 wind drive less pollution for the greenies then theyll have to pay more road tax than us

Comment

Working...
                          X