Mot fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mot fail

It failed .......any one got a epc pic of the O/S track rod assy as need inner /outer and joiner , i am after the toyota part no's

Oh and for those who do'nt know it's a k plate LN130
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

sorry to hear m8 hope it gets fixed asap. you could ask stormy as he got 2.4 breaker n might have the numbers on the parts you need m8

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
      sorry to hear m8 hope it gets fixed asap. you could ask stormy as he got 2.4 breaker n might have the numbers on the parts you need m8
      He might also have the parts the numbers are on......
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Any reason why you want to get them from Toyota? Roughtrax do all the bits here.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
          It failed .......any one got a epc pic of the O/S track rod assy as need inner /outer and joiner , i am after the toyota part no's

Oh and for those who do'nt know it's a k plate LN130
          Why do you need the joiner, unless it's split you should be able to replace the track rod ends. Normally they sieze in, but applicaton of a bit of heat with a blowlamp will free them off
          Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Ian, remember that the threads at each end of the joiner piece are opposite to each other.

So according to which way you are looking at them there is a left and right handed thread in there somehere so what you think might be undoing is not etc(voice of experience)
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

i should have toose bits on my breaker too, if your intrested mate give me a shout

Comment

right ordered from roughtrax ......toyota wouldn't give me a price due to their new parts system not working ......Wonderful......

Oh i always check toyota prices as they can be cheaper once you have added vat and postage

Thanks again chaps
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
                X