Where's my fork??!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's my fork??!?!?!

Right, I need ideas. I've literaly just been using a fork cooking some food, and can't relocate it, and I mean I've looked everywhere! (well can't have done, but y'know!). Just when I was beggining to think faries were make believe!
    Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
    Right, I need ideas. I've literaly just been using a fork cooking some food, and can't relocate it, and I mean I've looked everywhere! (well can't have done, but y'know!). Just when I was beggining to think faries were make believe!
    Well, as usual, it'll be in the last place you look.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
      Well, as usual, it'll be in the last place you look.
      Of course it's in the last place you look, you don't keep looking for something after you've found it
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

hehe, you mean the last place I LEFT it. It's not in the last place I looked. lol (already been through the bin)

Comment

ah, haha, yes I get that now, look NOT looked. (well my mind was on the fork hunting doh).

Anyway I've just found it! my world had stopped for a minute lol, it was in with the tin foil. (was only 15mins out of my day), and now two mins out of all of yours lol - sorry.

Comment

it's ok the fork was found, panic over. Do you not own many forks then?
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Melons lost the potato pleeler .....i found it 6 months laterin the composter
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

well, I only have one with me. lol. Once I found my cars keys in the fridge after about 30mins of hunting hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                  Melons lost the potato pleeler .....i found it 6 months laterin the composter
                  Every time my wife peels the potato's we also seem to loose the pealer, we seem to get through about 5 a year (shows who does the cooking) fool
                  Roy
                  When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

Forkin' hell - that was a close one.....
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                      Forkin' hell - that was a close one.....
                      That pun is unforkgiveable. It won't be forkgotten any time spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                        That pun is unforkgiveable. It won't be forkgotten any time spoon.
                        OK, I've had just about eknife of this.
                        Paul </Slugsie>
                        Immortal.so far!

Comment

All you lot talk about is, cutlery this and cutlery that, i've had enough. Spoon you later and dont let the knives and forks bite.....................
                          Working at last.......

Comment

well, that's my abs exercise done for the day! needed it after those 6 sausages I just ate with the above mentioned fork.

Comment

Working...
                            X