No announcement yet.

hello boys Im back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done for spotting todays deliberate mistake.... yes your right a litre.

Comment

Hi, welcome back to the forum, that made me jump, £1 a gallon!!! i was nearly off to the tunnel, how's the fish breeding going? sounds great there, and are ya learning the language ok,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Hi again
        where are you looking for a house Kid? we are near alencon ,in Orne.
        as for the lingo ,,,,, her in dooors is getting along ok but me ,,,humph,,, but we get by, just.
        As for my fish Popeye, well they seem ok keep feeding them and now and again some roll and leap but they dont say much, thats fish for ya.
        At the moment we are in the process of getting the roof done about half way there, at least it's dry in the house now , we are living in a caravan
        cosy but as I've always said if this vans rocking dont bovver knocking , now what I mean.
        Dont know if this interests you Kid (or anyone else for that matter) but when we sold our house we did it on the net all for 500 quid sold in 11 weeks,
        estate agent wanted 5 grand and you can guess what I told him , ended with stuffed and off.

Comment

Hi,

A bit further south from you. Current search is based on the towns/villages surrounding Aizenay ( 30 mins from the coast!), between Challans and La Roche sur Yon.

Mind you, the beaches can get crowded sometimes..................... ...
          (you might have seen or heard of this)

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...chedShip02.jpg

Apparently lost a bit of cargo overboard but the locals didn't have the same wrecking skills that our cornish lads have so don't think he lost too much!
          Now stuck there until the next high tide in April.
          The mayor of Les Sables is not a happy bunny, what with the tourist season about to start.
          The bars along the seafront were happy enough though the day we were there.
          Reminiscent of that scene from Battle of The River Plate but missing Christopher Lee!

How did you put your house on the net?
          Did you do it yourself or is there a site you can add into?
          Sounds like a good idea as our agent fees, although he's only charging 1%, could be £1500, so £1000 extra in my pocket is always good news.

Ken
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Hello Ken
            have a look at housenetwork (think it was .co.uk) web site and that should give you all the info you need , they are the one we used, they have two types of fees one with commision and one without ,the latter is what we opted for. And they do everything for you .
            regards E

Comment

That ship looks right at home there, prefectly docked, your right! they'd have had it stripped along here, prob have got the engines out as well,

good film that btw
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
              X