slipped disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Shaun

I sympathise with you. Had back pain for years which suddenly got a lot worse. Ended up having op to relieve the nerve compression

Glad i did in the end, but even now it's not perfect.
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

i known how you feel and would not wish it on my worst enemy i damaged my lower back in 1999 crushed 3 disks just above my hips and now have scallyosis think thats how its spelt ( my spine has a curve ) am in constant pain 24/7 but cope with it most days . so dont over do things till its sorted its self out pain killers can take the pain away so you thik i can do this or that but its the damage you are doing to it ....wishing you a speedy recovery ..

Comment

Originally posted by Garygadget View Post
        i known how you feel and would not wish it on my worst enemy i damaged my lower back in 1999 crushed 3 disks just above my hips and now have scallyosis think thats how its spelt ( my spine has a curve ) am in constant pain 24/7 but cope with it most days . so dont over do things till its sorted its self out pain killers can take the pain away so you thik i can do this or that but its the damage you are doing to it ....wishing you a speedy recovery ..
        (Snap) Small world Gary had Scoliosis since 1990......

ps.
        Take it easy Shaun .... If ya gotta do it .... do it slowly

there's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
          (Snap) Small world Gary had Scoliosis since 1990......

ps.
          Take it easy Shaun .... If ya gotta do it .... do it slowly

there's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
          at the moment i am laid on the floor as it is the only place i can get a bit of comfort thank god for a cordless keyboard and mouse i just count down the hours between each shot of morphine!!!!
          cheers shaun
          NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Get hold of your GP and ask for a referal for an epidural in your local pain releif unit. If done well will help break the pain cycle, both me and Gerblet have had them and would again if required.
            My other cars a QUAD
            (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
            http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
              Get hold of your GP and ask for a referal for an epidural in your local pain releif unit. If done well will help break the pain cycle, both me and Gerblet have had them and would again if required.
              will do you can only take so much before it grinds you down
              cheers shaun

Comment

Sorry to here you are in pain shaun ......... take it easy
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                  Sorry to here you are in pain shaun ......... take it easy
                  thanks ian

Comment

Originally posted by MUD MUNCHER View Post
                    i have just been told by my doctor that i have a slipped disc in my back i have not felt pain like this before i would not wish it on my enermies the only good thing is the morphine the doctor has given me to take so when i come down off that is when the pain kicks back in so its no driving because of the back and the morphine it is always the way after putting the fuel pump on so that there is no more fuel leaks i will have to wait for a few weeks so i can really try the truck out.
                    cheers shaun

had the pain for 4 years now i have it for life welcome to the club
                    hurts like hell
                    take long hot baths dude that will help your disc
                    when layed down rise your knees up to flaten your back gently rock your knees from side to side it will hurt for a while but the releaf it will give you is worth it
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                      had the pain for 4 years now i have it for life welcome to the club
                      hurts like hell
                      take long hot baths dude that will help your disc
                      when layed down rise your knees up to flaten your back gently rock your knees from side to side it will hurt for a while but the releaf it will give you is worth it
                      thanks for the advice
                      cheers shaun

Comment

Originally posted by MUD MUNCHER View Post
                        i have just been told by my doctor that i have a slipped disc in my back i have not felt pain like this before i would not wish it on my enermies the only good thing is the morphine the doctor has given me to take so when i come down off that is when the pain kicks back in so its no driving because of the back and the morphine it is always the way after putting the fuel pump on so that there is no more fuel leaks i will have to wait for a few weeks so i can really try the truck out.
                        cheers shaun

Hey Shaun, Hope the back gets better soon, I know excactly how you feel, I have suffered with my back for years. I even had surgery on it!!!!! Hope you get better soon. Love Abi and Kev xxxx
                        He's got the surf!! (at the moment)

Comment

I pinched a nerve in my back a couple of years ago, could'nt stand up for a day or so, then I tried my mates inversion table. You lay on the board, strap your ankles in and tip yourself upside down and stay there for about 20 mins. Backs been fine ever since.

Comment

know how you feel mate had physio for months [didnt help]
                            went to a torture expert, [some call them osteopaths
                            he sorted it after several visits
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                            X