Chrome TRD stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome TRD stickers

Been pottering with the stickers again...

A pair of these in chrome and red on black, around 300mm x 50mm. First £5 sees them winging their way to you.

This one is silver and red on black - looks kind of 'factory fit'. Next sticker order (other than the one above!) gets it thrown in for free.

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

your getting good at these stickers lol

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
      your getting good at these stickers lol
      Cheers. Its been a fairly boring weekend, so I've been experimenting with multiple layers, multi colours etc. I'd like to think practice is paying off

Comment

everthought of dpoing a half and half sticker if that makes sense. along the middle top is say blue and bottom green

Comment

Yeah, so the lower background colour is the foreground colour on the upper half and vice-versa?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Yeah, so the lower background colour is the foreground colour on the upper half and vice-versa?
            yep thats it, thought it might work for the 2 tone surfs

Comment

Been pottering with the stickers again...

A pair of these in chrome and red on black, around 300mm x 50mm. First £5 sees them winging their way to you.

This one is silver and red on black - looks kind of 'factory fit'. Next sticker order (other than the one above!) gets it thrown in for free.

You've really got me in a quandry. I like them a lot. Possibly more than the TRD one yesterday.... hmm... aaaargh... I'll have them too, and see which I prefer when they turn up. £5 on the way.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Hehe, you've got plenty of space on the truck. Big one on the rear window, small ones on side rear?

Comment

Dam!!!! Where was I?????
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hehe, you've got plenty of space on the truck. Big one on the rear window, small ones on side rear?
                    Yup, not got many stickers on it at the moment. Only got my little slug on it in a few places, and a 'Don't follow me, you won't make it' on the back. Loads of space for more.
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
                      Dam!!!! Where was I?????
                      Well, I was up Winter Hill at the time. I just got home in time.
                      Paul </Slugsie>
                      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
                        Dam!!!! Where was I?????
                        Well, I have a wee bit of chrome left, so can knock up a couple more if you want...

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
                          Well, I was up Winter Hill at the time. I just got home in time.
                          Thats a blast from the past. Last time I was up there, I was at Wigan Tech!

Comment

Well, I have a wee bit of chrome left, so can knock up a couple more if you want...
                            Thats very kind of you but i would have to give you something,,, you know,,,, at least cover the cost of postage

Ill let you know buddy as im in process removing mud from all my other ones.
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Thats a blast from the past. Last time I was up there, I was at Wigan Tech!
                              Well, it's still there, and it probably hasn't changed since you went up it. Still a great view, still cold, and still windy.
                              Paul </Slugsie>
                              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                              X