youve all heard of a can back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youve all heard of a can back.

well this is my new invention the gaffa back..this is the last time anyone will see stein looking like this.in the morning he is going to be towed to a nice warm workshop,where over the next few weeks he will change into something slightly more erm...... gay.

www.overfab.uk

Dude - those wheels look rubbish.....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

i couldnt put the 33"s on coz he wouldnt come out of the car port,hes to big.so i had to fit the 31s and let the tyres down to get him under the door and pump them back up to tow it.
      Last edited by surfenstein; 14 March 2008, 20:18.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Ah........its like seeing an old friend
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

I do like those bumpers you've made, look forward to seeing how it turns out

Mark.....
          Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

You shoulda seen em when they were lime green!!!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              You shoulda seen em when they were lime green!!!
              it all looks a lot better in black doesnt it.i dont know what i was thinking.but there you go i saw sense in the end.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Oh I dunno...

Lime green worked, you just needed to go totally extreme with the rest of the truck.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Oh I dunno...

Lime green worked, you just needed to go totally extreme with the rest of the truck.
                  well lets just see the results in a few weeks time and then let me know if its extreme enough.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Lime green exo cage would be so red neck cool
                    Brian

Comment

First time i've seen it with the chop, still looks dam cool, if the rear window still goes up you could give it the wild west look, hoops and all, thought the lime green looked better tho, more pedristrian friendly!! they could at least see what was about to hit em
                      so whats happening next then? the hydraulic load cover? or a big guiness bottle
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                        First time i've seen it with the chop, still looks dam cool, if the rear window still goes up you could give it the wild west look, hoops and all, thought the lime green looked better tho, more pedristrian friendly!! they could at least see what was about to hit em
                        so whats happening next then? the hydraulic load cover? or a big guiness bottle
                        blimey ian were've you been.steins been chopped for the last few months.i was toying with the idea of fitting a steel plate into where the tailgate window would go with something really crude written on it.so when people #### me off i just overtake them and raise the window.something like a pic of franky giving em the bird.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                          blimey ian were've you been.steins been chopped for the last few months.i was toying with the idea of fitting a steel plate into where the tailgate window would go with something really crude written on it.so when people #### me off i just overtake them and raise the window.something like a pic of franky giving em the bird.
                          Hehe, toy'd with the idea of something similar in the break light bar, sort of starting with F and ending in OFF
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

At least it's weathertight for the move
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                              At least it's weathertight for the move
                              as long as the gaffa tape dont blow off.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X