Messing about (with pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing about (with pics)

I recently joined a fishing club near me , i used to fish it when i was a boy .
    Was a long walk but worth it .
    When you join you get a key to a locked gate so you can drive up to the loch as its a 2 mile road , steep at parts , i think a normal car would struggle ,
    the toyota did it easy in rwd.
    It is really quiet and out the way there was no one anywhere for miles around.
    So without my rod as the fishing season has not started i took the dog for a walk and a wee play in the surf!!
    I will try and speak to the land owner so i can do some proper off roading,
    some really good bits to play and would be a great adventure to see how far into the hills i could get , i would need a buddy in another 4x4 just incase!!!!!
    And a set of bridgeing ladders for the wee burns.
    so here are some pics , i hope you enjoy.
    Attached Files
    Scottish mud club

Think there would be a long line willing to tag along mate
    Brian

Comment

Thing is yoshie the wee track heading off into the hills goes as far as the eye can see up and over hills .
      looks like a quad bike has been thru it at some point , prob the farmer.
      Ill try get speaking to him .
      pre drumclog taster for me!!
      Scottish mud club

Comment

The pup in picture 15 looks a wee cracker!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

LOL
          my wee co pilot jak, he has to stay in when nr sheep he has a taste for them!
          Scottish mud club

Comment

Some great pics there Matry. If you need an exploring buddy i'll be there

I was speaking to a farmer on Sunday night while i was out doing my gritting. He's got 1500 acres and is gonna think about anywhere we could go. Its mostly hillside with deep ravines and a bog at the bottom but i'm sure wee could muddle our way through it.

You can see a bit of the hill behind my gritter in the pic,its the bare bit of hill but it goes to the right hand side for a good bit..........

www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

ok cool, ill speak to the landowner soon and see what he says .
              Its ideal if you can get somewhere new to play about , i love the feeling going across land where no vehicle has been before. But would be even better if i had permission !!
              Roll on tomor!!!!!!!
              Scottish mud club

Comment

I will tag along on any of them
                Brian

Comment

count me in
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                  X