Best place to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy

Okay fed up getting the #### taken, so I'm not even paying for veg any more.
    I have just arranged for 30/40ltr of used veg per week.

So where is the best place to buy 20ltr plastic drums I want 3 for my home filter system. Also dexon type racking to hold said drums at various heights.

Or does anyone have free ones going
    Brian

I got 25 ltr plastic containers from a car wash. There shampoo etc is delivered in them.
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

I'll have a look at work tonight, there must be some lying around. Can't help with the shelving though.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Surely there are loads of members that buy veg oil in big 20l drums/tubs? Anyone near you?

I use the KTC stuff from Macro, about to bin 3 20L veg drums (allbeit metal not plastic) only I'm hardly local!
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Andy even 15ltr drums would do or a mix of sizes.
          I would prefer plastic thou mate.

I got the stilsons you left cheers mate. I will get the shocks changed over Fri and get them back to you asap. I will hopefully find out about the spacers next week and get that back to you as well.
          Brian

Comment

You lucky bu99er! I've tried all the chippies round here and they all use solid fat.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hi Yoshie,

Sorry to (slightly) hi jack your thread but....

What system are you putting together? I have visited a small commercial veg oil reclaimer and their system was very complex (although they did end up with proper bio-diesel at the end of it).

I'm genuinely ineterested because I have 2 chippies, 5 Chinese t/a and 1 Indian t/a within 1/2 a mile of my house - so loads of used oil always available.

Cheers
              Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                You lucky bu99er! I've tried all the chippies round here and they all use solid fat.
                Sorry mate just took delivery of the first 30ltr came in two 15ltr plastic cans and it's Pura oil.

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
                Hi Yoshie,

Sorry to (slightly) hi jack your thread but....

What system are you putting together? I have visited a small commercial veg oil reclaimer and their system was very complex (although they did end up with proper bio-diesel at the end of it).

I'm genuinely ineterested because I have 2 chippies, 5 Chinese t/a and 1 Indian t/a within 1/2 a mile of my house - so loads of used oil always available.

Cheers
                I'm at work the now mate. I will send you an email with pics Friday, but it's a very barn yard type set up. I'm just looking to end up with clean mixable veg no methonol involved.
                Brian

Comment

was in Aldi's last week, they had large steel clip together shelving for not much money, should be ideal

but also interested in what you're doing as should be able to get wvo pretty easily, although are you heating it to get rid of the water?
                  Toot! Toot!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post

I'm at work the now mate. I will send you an email with pics Friday, but it's a very barn yard type set up. I'm just looking to end up with clean mixable veg no methonol involved.

Do a little write up and post it up on the site.

Cheers
                    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      Okay fed up getting the #### taken, so I'm not even paying for veg any more.
                      I have just arranged for 30/40ltr of used veg per week.

So where is the best place to buy 20ltr plastic drums I want 3 for my home filter system. Also dexon type racking to hold said drums at various heights.

Or does anyone have free ones going
                      Ill bring you three on sat 25l ones i have some nearly new ones , which just had water in.
                      Scottish mud club

Comment

Working...
                      X