Truck-Bedzzz Air bed arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck-Bedzzz Air bed arrived!

For those that might spend the odd night in your truck, but can't be arsed with a tent!

I have mentioned getting one of these before and was worried if they would fit or not... so far all the companies I came accross wanted silly money to ship to the uk, but thanks to the magnificent interweb I found www.cabelas.com, they wanted $40 to ship to the UK, I ordered it on sunday night and it arrived today...

Fully inflated in a few seconds with the supplied pump, fits well too....

Very impressed, highly recommended! Cost £82 all in to my door with taxes paid.

Ideal for boozy car show weekends!

Apologies for the rubbish phone pic!

Edit: here is the direct link

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...cat601643&rid=
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karma Supra; 12 March 2008, 14:55.
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

and...............
    Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Looks perfect mate is it comfortable Im for one for D9 any other scottish members want one pm me and we can maybe split postage

Power invertor for 240v and maybe even manage to talk the wife into a trip
      Brian

Comment

I do hope you will be putting some curtains up...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well it only arrived this morning so I inflated it in my lunch break and lay down for a moment as an obligitory "test" it seems as comfortable as any decent air bed on a flat surface... its 8" thick and is quite well braced so you don't roll to the middle.. 6 ft long.

I went for the cheaper "weekender" one, as opposed to the super tough, heavy duty and far more expensive "expedition" one as it will only be a few nights a year I use it...

A power inverter is on my list too, as is a second battery

As for curtains.. I trust the tints.. although something over the windscreen would be handy! (Or B pillar to B pillar)
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

That's a brilliant idea! All you need to do now is drill a hole in the wheel arch and attach a pipe to it, then if nature calls during the night you can just roll to one side and do the do! No good for women though!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

that is cool ! and from a dude called karma-supra ! ! ! l
              " loving my surf "

Comment

that looks great!
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Esamed View Post

and...............
                  Nights.

Comment

if its gonna get any action in there set your suspension on hard otherwise your gonna be rocking all over the shop
                    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

which way you gonna be sleeping , if you sleep with your head at the back you can keep all your sex toys in the cubbie hole nice and handy,but make sure you dont pull the jack out she will sheet herself
                      JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
                        For those that might spend the odd night in your truck, but can't be arsed with a tent!

I have mentioned getting one of these before and was worried if they would fit or not... so far all the companies I came accross wanted silly money to ship to the uk, but thanks to the magnificent interweb I found www.cabelas.com, they wanted $40 to ship to the UK, I ordered it on sunday night and it arrived today...

Fully inflated in a few seconds with the supplied pump, fits well too....

Very impressed, highly recommended! Cost £82 all in to my door with taxes paid.

Apologies for the rubbish phone pic!

Edit: here is the direct link

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...cat601643&rid=
                        That's a handy piece of kit and looks comfy too. I might invest in one of them as we usually have visitors when we go camping so that can be the spare room

Cabelas is a great place to shop, i get all my boat stuff from them, well cheap too..
                        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Hi Iv,e Been On Their Site Can I Ask What Size You Orderd .thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X