parts dealers to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts dealers to get

anyone know of where i can get some parts for my gen 2 surf?
    i am after the rubber seals that go in between the arch extensions and the metal arch itself.
    window seals i believe the rear (passenger) o/s and another.
    fog light switch ( genuine toyota ) for front lights should fit into coin slot on centre consol.
    dash bulbs
    and some of the original badges aswell.
    tried the internet and i can't find anything listed.

also trying to get my hands on a n/s rear wind deflector fixing as one of mine is missing and it rattles on motorways.

thanks
    aaron

Originally posted by averyaaron1979 View Post
    anyone know of where i can get some parts for my gen 2 surf?
    i am after the rubber seals that go in between the arch extensions and the metal arch itself.
    window seals i believe the rear (passenger) o/s and another.
    fog light switch ( genuine toyota ) for front lights should fit into coin slot on centre consol.
    dash bulbs
    and some of the original badges aswell.
    tried the internet and i can't find anything listed.

also trying to get my hands on a n/s rear wind deflector fixing as one of mine is missing and it rattles on motorways.

thanks
    aaron
    i have got the switch already for you.i have got the rubbers for all 4 arches also and if you let me know exactly what window seals needed i should be able to sort those aswell for you and send with the other stuff
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      i have got the switch already for you.i have got the rubbers for all 4 arches also and if you let me know exactly what window seals needed i should be able to sort those aswell for you and send with the other stuff
      richard i thought the fog switch was for the rear fogs, was after one for the fronts as i was going to fit the front with fogs too.
      i shall check to see what window seals are needed and let you know.
      let me know what you're after for the new bits.

aaron

Comment

Originally posted by averyaaron1979 View Post
        richard i thought the fog switch was for the rear fogs, was after one for the fronts as i was going to fit the front with fogs too.
        i shall check to see what window seals are needed and let you know.
        let me know what you're after for the new bits.

aaron
        sorry yeah its for the rear.there may be an after market one in there if i can find it.Just put another tenner on top if your happy of what we agreed on the other stuff
        if i break this other truck in a couple of weeks then there is another fog light switch there for the rear but should work ok for the front .i will only be breaking the truck if i cant sort the couple of probs out with it tho
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          sorry yeah its for the rear.there may be an after market one in there if i can find it.Just put another tenner on top if your happy of what we agreed on the other stuff
          cheers for that rich, i shall do that.

Comment

Working...
          X