Was It You I Saw Today IN MANCHESTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was It You I Saw Today IN MANCHESTER

A 2nd gen surf burgundy colour rear mounted spare in Salford p.s you left your side lights on. parked near Barclays bank
    A 2nd gen blue surf going into PC World at Old Trafford
    A2nd gen blue over silver coming out of trafford park
    Last edited by marky; 20 March 2004, 14:20.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    A 2nd gen surf burgundy colour rear mounted spare in Salford p.s you left you side lights on.
    No mate ,sorry it was not me
    Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

A 2nd gen surf burgundy colour rear mounted spare in Salford p.s you left you side lights on.
      I was in Great ancoats yesterday m8 2ish, then down to Bowden and up to Failsworth by 4:30ish.
      Unmissable reg plate m8
      Last edited by Fish; 20 March 2004, 13:14.
      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
        I was in Great ancoats yesterday m8 2ish, then down to Bowden and up to Failsworth by 4:30ish.
        Unmissable reg plate m8
        Your not a window cleaner by any chance with those ladders ? If you are its a hell of a round !!!!!

Comment

Unmissable reg plate m8
          FISH did you go any way near trafford park mate & did you see a dark blue 2nd gen because yours looks familiar
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

FISH did you go any way near trafford park mate & did you see a dark blue 2nd gen because yours looks familiar
            Came into Mcr from the m62 onto the m602 then the manc way to ancoats then out via princess parkway so didnt touch on trafford on this occasion, but passed through on tuesday m8.

(QUOTE=Andy W)Your not a window cleaner by any chance with those ladders ? If you are its a hell of a round !!!!!

Sorry m8 but no. Big screen Engineer looking after the projection tv systems in the pubs an clubs here there and everywhere. Ashton, Leeds and Shipley on monday South Sheilds on Tue. And doing the miles in comfort!!!
            If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Came into Mcr from the m62 onto the m602 then the manc way to ancoats then out via princess parkway so didnt touch on trafford on this occasion, but passed through on tuesday m8.

(QUOTE=Andy W)Your not a window cleaner by any chance with those ladders ? If you are its a hell of a round !!!!!

Sorry m8 but no. Big screen Engineer looking after the projection tv systems in the pubs an clubs here there and everywhere. Ashton, Leeds and Shipley on monday South Sheilds on Tue. And doing the miles in comfort!!!
              QUITE RIGHT MATE i use my truck for work as well
              Last edited by marky; 20 March 2004, 14:18.
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

QUITE RIGHT MATE i use my truck for work as well
                I use my truck for work too

The surf I leave at home.

sumo.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...